Gumby's llc Employee Reviews

ehhhh
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVDecember 19, 2018
This place isn't the best place i worked at but isn't the worst place either.the customers where all nice and fun to talk to and associate with.the managers was all cool too just not the people in the office.
a lot of lifting
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chester, WVSeptember 13, 2017
two drive-up windows in use most of the day. very busy location. hard on the body arms and elbows and back. only because a cashier is required to sell 30 packs of beer at the window. that's 30 pounds each with some customers ordering 2 and 4 at a time, and lifting them up to the window and out to the car. basically holding 30 pounds straight out in front of you with a counter (window) in between yourself and the car. other than that, the job was good except the schedule changed every week so it made it impossible to make plans for a getaway or even a doctors appointment without having to "request" time off which goes in your file.
great company
Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  Weirton, WVJune 1, 2013
I am a lead cashier, I have been with the company for 6 years, I was manager for 4 years, and ran three different stores, I work on an ECRS computer, I do ordering and receiving. I work with the current manager, and do all things when she is unable to do them. I work well with others, I am on time, work over when needed. I am a quick learner, like working with the public, and have great customer service skills. The hardest part of the job is probably the price changes, but in all , I do my best to make each day a good one.
Pros
gift cards, competitions, bonus checks for holidays
Cons
very busy, no real breaks