Gumley Haft

Working at Gumley Haft: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Great company

Great company to work with. They really care for their employees. They do not micromanage like other companies do. Very easy to talk to management. They listen to your concerns.

Fun workplace that can be fast paced or slow paced depending on the day

-I learned what working a 40+ week feels like -Day can be very fast pace for two hours then be very slow, it varies day by day -I worked with a great group of guys so our workplace culture was always good as long as the job was getting done

Pros

hour lunches

Cons

Did not have a set work schedule because I was part time

Gumley Haft insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Gumley Haft

Great people to work with. treated me well and made sure that I had a unique experience in the time of being there. Would with out a doubt recommend this place to friend or family member.

Doorman

I was a relief doorman for this company for 2 years. I enjoy the management and appreciate the swift actions when there is a problem. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Gumley Haft was a great place to work. The CEO really cares about his employees. The Controller is one of the best in the business and a great person overall. The Accounting Department is run extremely well so is the Property Management. If I did not have to move out of state, I never would have left. In all my years working in Property Management, they are by far the BEST!!

Good for making Money. Bad for living happily and being treated fairly

If you can avoid this place, do so. All they care about is their residents. The workers don't matter. They sweep all your complaints under a rug and threaten you when they have to. They only pay fairly because the union makes them.

Great location across from Central Park in NYC

Start work day on 4 pm- 12 am shift making sure everything is maintained to being clean, garbage and recycling set neatly for Friday morning waste management pick up. A few hours later work in with other co workers in main lobby section. Two door man employee's in front of building. Responsible for elevator assistance with apt/co-op owners.

Great management company

Gumley Haft is great company to work for. You are given a daily task without having any managers breathing on your neck. As long you are doing you task, your job is safe and secure. Also fun staff at the same time, very reliable, honest employees as well as hard working. Punctual, respectable and also very welcoming to new employees

Pros

Secure job

Cons

no lunch breaks in the evenings. Force to eat as you work

got me the college

Assure time efficiency for residents by efficiently coordinating building logistics and operations while managing strong resident relationships through a high level of customer service. Maintain cleanliness of the building common areas in order to plan and execute residential community events.

Pros

job security and benefits

Cons

dead end job, no room to grow

Strict workplace that requires to interact with people constantly.

A typical day was standing by the door and opening it for tenants who lived in the building, hailing down cabs for tenants, and holding/giving packages/mail for tenants. The hardest part of the job was the overnight shifts.

One of the top managing agency's

As one of the top managing agency's, gumley haft has many buildings that they can send you to for work. It was great dealing with this company.

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gumley Haft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Gumley Haft Reviews by Location

Learn about Gumley Haft in popular locations

• Gumley Haft
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?