Gwinnett Medical Center Employee Review

View all Gwinnett Medical Center reviews

Excellent staff, family environment between the staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 22, 2013
My days at gwinnett were great, team work was a important part of our role. Management made sure that we all played a part as the team. We had monthly meetings as well as daily rounding with staff on the unit to make sure everyone knew what the daily work load would be like if there was special procedures that would be completed with patients. I loved my job here because everybody didnt mind helping and being a team player. I was als given the chance to move up as a unit secretary before I had to relocate to florida. Excelling in the company was easy if you worked hard,positive and enjoyed what you done. The hardest part of my job well..... I can't really say it was hard because being a care giver is hard within its self. But enjoyable at the same time. When you love what you do nothing is hard, just challenging.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
May not get a break because of work load, But its okay still

Other Gwinnett Medical Center Employee Reviews

Work environment
PACU Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 16, 2018
Worked with very knowledgeable leadership. Very patient oriented as well as staff oriented. Good place to work as part a team recovering a variety of clients
Would not recommend
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 13, 2018
Advancement revolves around WHO you know and not WHAT you know. Absolutely no advancement unless you are in with the in crowd. The good ol boys system is alive and well. Management plays favorites. Overworked and underpaid. VERY heavy workloads.
If I could give management 0 stars I would
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Terrible health care benefits, overpriced cafeteria, glass ceiling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gwinnett Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Gwinnett Medical Center Reviews by Location