Gwynedd Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
NCC Operator (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PASeptember 15, 2019
Productive and fun workplace. I enjoy the works all the time. Got cooperation and guidance from my all colleagues. It is a good place for work and health.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to work and learn
CNC Machinist/Cell Leader/Set-Up (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAJune 4, 2019
Working at Gwynedd Manufacturing was a great experience for me, career wise. I came into Gwynedd Manufacturing with no work experience in this trade, and left with exceptional knowledge.
Great place for learning.
You can do better, if you are at stable job don't apply here
Employee (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAFebruary 7, 2019
The company had to re-brand from Geissele Automatics. If you are salary add about 15% to your salary you think you are worth, you will work mandatory 10-12 hour days with no end in site.

The free meals, and fairly standard employment package will not make up for 50 hour weeks and weekend work.

They have a very green leadership team who are not supportive of new ideas. Whatever the boss says goes as policy. You will not be trained, and information will not be documented. The only things that get document if management has an issue with a task you have done.

Lapses in project management and planning are made up in mandatory overtime.
Pros
free meals
Cons
no work-life balance, and weak management
Zero job security horrible management and turnover
Quality manager (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAFebruary 7, 2019
This is a bad place to work. There is zero job security. They fire people left and right for what seems to be no reason other than personal. You are micromanaged. There is no sense of a team or leadership. More of a dictatorship. A free meal isnt enough to deal with the stress of job security or their demands. Do not work here if you dont absolutely have to. You will regret it as most do!
Great company
QA inspector (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PADecember 22, 2018
I had a good time working there. Lots of advancement opportunities. The owner and upper management treated me very well. I have no complaint. Good benefits, training opportunities, good pay. Great co-workers, engineers, etc. Will miss everyone.
Pros
Free food/shirt/drink/tickets to games
Learning experience
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PANovember 27, 2018
Great place to work with so much to learn. Wonderful people and welcoming environment. They give so much and care so much about their employees. Treat us like a family.
Zero Job security. Dont work there.
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  North WhalesOctober 18, 2018
Be sure to look up Geissele automatics review. Same company. Upper management is the worse I've ever seen. Zero support from upper management. They look for reasons to let you go instead of training or molding management. You never have the feeling that your job is safe. Very unorganized. Micromanaging of managers. Yet they manage your employees without you. Worst experience of my career. Turnover is crazy which causes alot of issues. Geek squad runs the place and is clueless on manufacturing.
Pros
Cons
No job security. Micromanaged
No sense of job security
Manager (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PAApril 28, 2018
Typically, in a management position,one would need to plan ahead by assuming what the person at the top wants everyone to plan for and focus on. There is not much direction and there is no way to plan. This makes for a stressful workplace between lack of communication and having no job security.
Pros
healthcare, 401K plan, Dental
Cons
lack of communication, no structure, no sense of job security, long hours
It was awesome, although
Receptionist/Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PA 19454January 5, 2018
This is a amazing place to work. Everyone there is friendly. I have almost no complaints. The only complaint I do have is they have very high standards (which isn't a bad thing) and no tolerance if you aren't completely 100% what they want you to be. In my experience even though I had no customer complaints and many emails from customers saying I was pleasant and very helpful, I was let go for not double checking scans that were sent to the owner and failure to clean the conference room once. Now while I understand it is their choice as to who they employ and if they felt that i wasn't double checking my work when sent to customers to be let go over something so small is ridiculous to me. Especially when I had glowing reviews of my customer service skills and no complaints. Again this is a awesome place to work.
Pros
free lunch, good benifits, awesome work enviorment
Cons
high standards no tolerance
Wonderful coworkers with many advancement options
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PAOctober 31, 2016
Great place to work for! Management and coworkers are always fun and keep you motivated. There's so much room for growth if you are willing to try out a new position. Will always recommend this company!
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
mandatory overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gwynedd Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.

Gwynedd Manufacturing Reviews by Location