H&M Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,284 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOHelena Helmersson75%approve of Helena Helmersson's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 4.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at H&M have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 250 questions about working at H&M. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from H&M employees.
Insights from 813 Indeed users who have interviewed with H&M within the last 5 years.
It was a group interview. they ask you questions about the history of H&M and what H&M stands for, but you're mainly just doing activities so they can see how well you work with others
They read your application, resume, and cover letter (well, they did for me) and draw questions from that. So be prepared to answer questions about your past experiences. They also ask questions like: - Why H&M - If you had a lazy coworker, how would you approach the situation - What were your job duties at your past role - Are you comfortable leading/being a leader in certain situations But my questions mainly dealt with my resume and the information that I put in my application so it may vary from person to person.
You will have at least 3 interviews for H&M. questions draw a lot on previous work experience
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at H&M?Published on May 24, 2021