H.B. Fuller Employee Reviews

will look great on your resume but not a permanent place for a career
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 31, 2018
This place has bad management. Operators are fun to work with, but management doesn't have a clue what's going on. Management doesn't have the ability to lead nor drive the team. They only deliver information from their upper management. They only want to manage people NOT lead people. They make us work on saturday. If you don't, you will get an occurrence. Plant manager doesn't do what he/she says. The management doesn't know how to use talents.
Pros
fun operators
Cons
work 6 days/wk or get an occurrence
Engaged Employees and opportunity to make a difference in a large company
PLANNING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 10, 2018
If you work hard you can have a real impact on the company- employees are engaged and work hard. If you bring forward ideas your voice can be heard. A Lot of opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Sometimes work life balance is tricky
Poorly Managed
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 24, 2018
Micromanaged terribly which makes for a stressful and aggravating work environment. No climate control so it is either very hot or very cold. The culture is not family friendly because you are always short-handed and work long hours.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Long hours, management.
Overall -- An average job
Lab Technician II (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 8, 2018
The job pays well with decent benefits, but internal promotion is sub par with little opportunities for position advancement outside of the traditional Lab tech I, II, III roles.

The overall work is relatively easy, redundant, but outside projects make it more interesting and the level of independent work is good. This leads to improvement in leadership, decision making, and quality improvement skills.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Health benefits could be better - minimal upward mobility
nice work setting
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 5, 2018
my mourning start at 7:30 come in get work load, working with others to get the job done, management not on your back if your getting the work done, the hardest part is the work load.
good job
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Eagle Lake, TXMay 4, 2018
overall working at HB Fuller was a great experience. Great supervisor, never had a hard time working there. learned a lot. pretty laid back and easy job. Never stressful and workers were always treated fairly
Pros
good pay
Cons
dusty
ok place to work
Electrical Controls Technician (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 1, 2018
I have learned that the workplace culture that a company creates has a definite effect on jobwork/life balance. I feel this could improve.
Somedays its a great company to work for,others it is a challenge mainly due to lack of communication on several levels
Fun place to work
Batch maker/MACHINE OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 17, 2018
Easy going and nice place to work, all the employess are good people with good intentions no negative vibes.Management is good on listening to your complaints and problems
Pros
Work is easy
Cons
Gets hot at times
Operator
Operator (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 2, 2018
Temp position. Had some training. Very industrial environment. Would have liked more training. This company is sink or swim, you have to pick up the routine quick.
Good place to work if you’re a robot
Operator (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 30, 2018
Good company with good benefits but management wants you to believe they care about you becoming successful at the company but then they ridicule you and the next thing you know, you’re out the door without warning. They don’t tell you why they just let you go.
In the short months that I was there, I saw 5 people quit or get fired and the company only had a few people!
Benefits
Cons
Managment
I am responsible worker
Forklift Operator,storekeeper & any field (Current Employee) –  Any country as diceded companyMarch 27, 2018
I am work in safly me work there as my company there all employed my friend & brother me responsible work I am experience worker I am interested in forklift operator before I forklift operator work marble loading & unloading
Pros
Travalling
Cons
Shot break, health
Fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 26, 2018
It’s a faced pasted work experience , that provided a steady work and pay check . Managers were nice and work was generally light they where easy going and well respectful
Pros
Good pay lots of hours
Production Manager
Powder Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 18, 2018
No one knew what was going on day to day. It had to managers with conflicting ideas on how to run the plant. I would put in 12+ hour days with no result.
overall its a great place to work with good benefits.
Operations Scheduler and Planner Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 14, 2018
Fast moving and functioning job, must be on high alert at all times due to safety. this is a adhesive manufacturing plant which uses different chemicals. Most management and employees are willing to help if needed.You must be self motivated and willing to go above and beyond as needed.
Decent environment and good pay
Electrician / Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA 95678February 2, 2018
This employer had a decent working environment and offered good benefits. The pay, vacation and holidays were good. The facility operated 24 hours and offered three work shifts.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 14, 2018
Good work life balance, motivating leaders, great benefits. If I didn't have to relocate I would be staying. I enjoy coming to work everyday and the people that I work with.
Busy work enviroment, not many overnight workers.
Express (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 10, 2018
The warehouse was to busy over night. Had many orders to pick. I wanted to learn the drecso machine, but due to understaffing I had no trainer. Theres wasn't very good communication with the overnight line leader, but i continued to work where I have been.
Pros
breaks
Cons
understaff
Good Workplace
Laboratory Technician I (Current Employee) –  Walker, MIJanuary 10, 2018
Good place for me to get my feet wet in the working world, the management is excellent. Best supervisor I have ever had. If you are looking for a place with competitive pay and good benefits, this is it.
Work culture and atmosphere
Global Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNJanuary 5, 2018
It was a good place to work. I was allowed to do my job with creativity. Many changes in managers would be frustrating in determining company goals. Company tried to adhere to a set culture.
Benefits
Cons
Restructures
Great Company
Shipping and Receiving Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 30, 2017
I loved working for HB Fuller, there were a few set backs when it came to Customer Service & my supervisor. He almost always sided w/the Customer Service agent, and made me feel like I didn't have his support or back up.
It was a very quick & steady based job, I honestly cannot complain.
The worked long hours, to ensure that each order that was scheduled to ship did in fact leave the facility, and sometimes that was hard. But in regards to the company, we were at times more like a family than co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H.B. Fuller. Our community is ready to answer.