H2 Performance Consulting Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for, excellent benefits.
Controller (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 1, 2017
The owners are women and they have been very successful. In business since 2005. Very fast paced environment. Because it is very small the opportunity to excel at your work will be very evident. The benefits provided are really exceptional.

Because the company is small, less than 50 people, you have the opportunity to be involved in multiple projects that greatly impact the company. The company is expected to double or triple in the next year in $volume and personnel.

There is a great deal of satisfaction in the job, because you can see that you made a difference due to your efforts. Very gratifying.
Pros
Benefits. Birthday lunch celebrations, etc.
Cons
Not much real face time with Managment.
Professional and caring leaders. This company offers effective, and realistic job opportunities
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 9, 2016
H2 is an amazing company. I'm proud to be associated with this company. The leaders understand that their employees work hard and employees are compensated for their dedication, and good working ethics.
Pros
Flex schdule
it was ok
Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2015
The job was ok. The work was adequate. the supervisor was competent. the hours were flexible. the pay was adequate for the amount of work we actually did
H2PC Company Review
Senior Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 17, 2013
I worked of H2PC for only a few months, due to changes in a government contract that resulted in reduced funding and the loss of my position. The team of people that I worked with on the projects I supported were top notch and very professional.
I have known the owners of H2PC for a number of years and was glad to have worked for them for a short time. I would gladly work there again if the opportunity presents itself.
The management style is professional but not pushy and you are allowed to be creative and follow your gut feelings when developing strategy and planning. I believe that I liked this the most about the company.
The downside of working at H2PC is that because it is a small company they cannot absorb funding related changes without it affecting personnel. There is no bench.
Pros
Small close-nit group of professionals all working together.
Cons
No bench.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at H2 Performance Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2