HCA Corporate Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

Found 23 reviews matching the search See all 1,673 reviews
Featured review
HCA Corporate selected this as a representative review
workplace review
Registered Emergency Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 24, 2018
HCA as a company is an over all caring and wonderful company to work with. I worked at several HCA hospitals and would gladly go back to one. The workplace culture at each facility was somewhat different at each one but overall is one of caring and wanting to do the right thing for the patient and the staff.
Productive, fun, and professional workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 26, 2012
The staff was very friendly and helpful in assisting me in learning and gaining experience with my position. I learned all responsibilities of a Medical Assistant and gained experience with their EMR program. Management was very friendly, helpful, and an absolute joy to work for. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to all the staff and the position at the end of the Externship. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experiences I had.
Pros
pharmaceutical representatives sometimes brought lunch for the office.
Cons
a few of the staff members would down talk other staff or patients and that disappointed me.
good work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 25, 2012
i started working there right out of school,did my extern and learned alot there. i loved my co-workers very friendly,good management most of the time.the most enjoyable part of my job was the patient's and caring for them.
Pros
free lunches
Medical Assistant training
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 1, 2012
Very busy just like I like it. Triage, and how to keep my doctor happy. That is to always stay steps ahead of him. Clean and order supplies. Call prescriptions, set up biopsy using sterile technique. I enjoyed my training and trainer. I learned a wealth and ready to work in any office with the training that my Medical Assistant, Doctor, and NP gave to me.
Pros
always got great lunches.
Cons
wish they had more doctors.