HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Management Clique
Senior Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2019
Only the popular people excelled in HCA Corp business office. The culture was one of 'Mean Girls" and upper management let them continue down this path.
Pros
experience
Cons
horrible bosses

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Very inviting environment
Director of Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  VAMay 18, 2019
HCA creates a beautiful but competitive environment that incorporates all departments to bring the best patient experience possible. Had I known about HCA and the beautiful cultures they have developed for their employees when I started my career I would have twenty plus years in.
Pros
Cons
At first you may not understand but you will be pushed with kindness to bring out the best in you.
Great place to be if you are in healthcare
Director of Physician and Provider Relations (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 17, 2019
HCA is definitely one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Supportive teams and lots to offer as far as job growth. As in any job, the political climate is difficult to balance at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably