HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Ok Bonuses,no raises
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corona,CAApril 13, 2015
Good atmosphere. Bonus structure is fair. I've learned leadership skills. My co-workers in HCA are terrific to work with. The company doesn't offer room for growth with their current employees. It would be nice if they offered overtime and gave raises.
Pros
Free lunches and fair bonus's
Cons
no raises and room for growth

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good overall
Division Coordinator for Respiratory Care Services (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 12, 2019
Good place to work. Resources are unending. Difficultly will be found with advancement outside of the HCA "format". As upper management changes, processes and overall focus often changes as well, regardless of the successes that may be experienced systemically. Overall I would not have a problem recommending as a great place to work.
I Love working for HCA. I have 10 years of experince with the company and would love to have the opportunity to work for the company again.
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical day I would help my doctor E-sign, prep chart ,Email queries,scan and index the medical records. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Doctors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight