HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Very inviting environment
Director of Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  VAMay 18, 2019
HCA creates a beautiful but competitive environment that incorporates all departments to bring the best patient experience possible. Had I known about HCA and the beautiful cultures they have developed for their employees when I started my career I would have twenty plus years in.
Pros
Cons
At first you may not understand but you will be pushed with kindness to bring out the best in you.

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Medical Scheduling
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 18, 2019
HCA is a great hospital but not a great place to work. The equipment is very outdated as well as the facility that you work in. There is no organization within the department, no career development plan, no advancement opportunities, as well as lacking in training for all new associates. The HR department is very rude and actually said that I am not to contact them going forward when I did not receive my check. I was very hopeful in going to work for HCA but once I was there, I knew it was not the organization for me.
All good
Editor/ Auditor of ER Accts. & Trauma (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 18, 2019
All good, I had a great tenure at hca they had to phase out our jobs in charging and it was no fault of our own. The jobs were being taken over by out sourcing and computer systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably