HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Billing/Collections-Brentwood, TN
Billing/Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 21, 2019
The company is political. They hire and promote who they want if you kiss their butts. Employees are sooo underpaid and to cover up for this they try to throw in benefits and talk down about other companies but yet every January and/or early February the O's(CEO, COO, managers and directors) receive huge lavish bonuses anywhere from $5000-$20,000+ every year. Meanwhile they work you like slaves because all they care about are numbers and not quality! Production is set too high. This company have been paying out a lousy $300 bonus for the last 20 years and there are no cost of living increases. You have upper managenent receiving bonuses more than what some of employees make in a year. Ridiculous!! There are no company Christmas parties, no paid holidays as they make you use your PTO for Holidays. Slave house. Raises are pathetic-they give $0.15 -$0.30 raises, 401k sucks! You have to stay there a year now just to get your 401k match-this is how they stream you along. Employees have been there for 5 and 6 + years and still haven't had a dollar raise.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Under pay employees, no real bonuses, raises are a joke, slave house mentality, poor management

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good overall
Division Coordinator for Respiratory Care Services (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 12, 2019
Good place to work. Resources are unending. Difficultly will be found with advancement outside of the HCA "format". As upper management changes, processes and overall focus often changes as well, regardless of the successes that may be experienced systemically. Overall I would not have a problem recommending as a great place to work.
I Love working for HCA. I have 10 years of experince with the company and would love to have the opportunity to work for the company again.
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical day I would help my doctor E-sign, prep chart ,Email queries,scan and index the medical records. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Doctors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably