HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Healthcare Corp
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 8, 2018
My day at HCA consisted of being on the computer talking to customers and assisting them with there bill due lack of income, making payment arrangements and checking the status of claims with different insurance companies. I also had to make sure demographic information and authorization number were in place for complete processing.
I had 2 different computers to long in.
Pros
lots of room for growth
Cons
short breaks, need of larger parking lot

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good overall
Division Coordinator for Respiratory Care Services (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 12, 2019
Good place to work. Resources are unending. Difficultly will be found with advancement outside of the HCA "format". As upper management changes, processes and overall focus often changes as well, regardless of the successes that may be experienced systemically. Overall I would not have a problem recommending as a great place to work.
I Love working for HCA. I have 10 years of experince with the company and would love to have the opportunity to work for the company again.
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical day I would help my doctor E-sign, prep chart ,Email queries,scan and index the medical records. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Doctors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight