HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Fast Paced Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2012
The clinic I was in is very large. You worked hard for little pay and often worked overtime. There was no room for advancement where I worked but I have heard that the other clinics were better. I enjoyed my co-workers and most of patients. The bonus is that they had their own phlebotomy lab. I was often to tired to have a life outside of work.
Pros
free lunch almost every day
Cons
insane expectations

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good overall
Division Coordinator for Respiratory Care Services (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 12, 2019
Good place to work. Resources are unending. Difficultly will be found with advancement outside of the HCA "format". As upper management changes, processes and overall focus often changes as well, regardless of the successes that may be experienced systemically. Overall I would not have a problem recommending as a great place to work.
I Love working for HCA. I have 10 years of experince with the company and would love to have the opportunity to work for the company again.
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical day I would help my doctor E-sign, prep chart ,Email queries,scan and index the medical records. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Doctors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably