HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

A productive workplace, with room to grow in the company.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 29, 2013
A typical day at work for me was making sure my patients needs and concerns were meet and taken care of, as well as the office which I micro-managed.

I really didn't learn a lot there, I've been in the medical field for years. The only real thing I learned is the new PCMH (patient center medical home), that all medical facilities are now implementing.

The management was horrible we went through 3 managers within 2 years. Managers were never on site maybe one day a week or half a day if even that. Then managed 2,3 some even 4 other clinics so there was never no real stability within the office as far as management.

My co-workers were terrific, we were a team and helped one another as needed, without having to ask one another. Just did what was needed to be done for our patients and to relieve one another's work load.

The hardest part of the job was the management, and them coming in trying to make changes when they were never there to even know what went on in the office when our office ran perfectly.

The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing and working with my patients on a daily basis. I love my patients and I've gone far and beyond for years to strive to make sure they are well taken care of and are getting the best care possible.
Pros
Tuition Reinbursement
Cons
Raises

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good co-workers and management
Data Assistant EICU (Former Employee) –  Parham Doctors HospitalJune 24, 2019
When I started working in EICU I thought I made a mistake transferring from the ICU, but they were going through management changes. I ended up loving my job in EICU b
Great learning environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 23, 2019
Overall loved this job and my coworkers. Great learning exoerience. Wide range of patients from pediatric to elderly. Providers were awesome for the most part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably