HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 24, 2019
The company offers many benefits. They offer educational assistance for yourself and your dependent now which is generous. They encourage professional growth for the employees, at least the unit I’m on. The stock option and retirement benefits are bar-none best in the area. The small company provides a “family feel” type of environment. This is a for-profit company therefore they try to remain competitive, which makes me feel my job is secure more or less. I enjoy my unit, management, and staff. I think we get a lot done and are mindful of the cost of supplies without opening non-needed items. Pto accrual should be higher as we are sent home a lot in low census. This eats up pto and there is none left for a vacation later.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
Pto accrual rate

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working and provided a good learning experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 20, 2019
HCA gave me a good opportunity to care for patients. Everyone was friendly and it has provided me a grest opportunity to grow as a nurse . HCA gave opportunity to learn and to transfer to different career paths
Very inviting environment
Director of Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  VAMay 18, 2019
HCA creates a beautiful but competitive environment that incorporates all departments to bring the best patient experience possible. Had I known about HCA and the beautiful cultures they have developed for their employees when I started my career I would have twenty plus years in.
Pros
Cons
At first you may not understand but you will be pushed with kindness to bring out the best in you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight