HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

I enjoyed working and provided a good learning experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 20, 2019
HCA gave me a good opportunity to care for patients. Everyone was friendly and it has provided me a grest opportunity to grow as a nurse . HCA gave opportunity to learn and to transfer to different career paths

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good overall
Division Coordinator for Respiratory Care Services (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 12, 2019
Good place to work. Resources are unending. Difficultly will be found with advancement outside of the HCA "format". As upper management changes, processes and overall focus often changes as well, regardless of the successes that may be experienced systemically. Overall I would not have a problem recommending as a great place to work.
I Love working for HCA. I have 10 years of experince with the company and would love to have the opportunity to work for the company again.
HIM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical day I would help my doctor E-sign, prep chart ,Email queries,scan and index the medical records. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the Doctors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably