HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Great work place
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hull StreetSeptember 2, 2017
HCA has great Employees and a well rounded working area. I have had many great learning experiences since I have worked at HCA and hope to have many more.

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Medical Scheduling
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 18, 2019
HCA is a great hospital but not a great place to work. The equipment is very outdated as well as the facility that you work in. There is no organization within the department, no career development plan, no advancement opportunities, as well as lacking in training for all new associates. The HR department is very rude and actually said that I am not to contact them going forward when I did not receive my check. I was very hopeful in going to work for HCA but once I was there, I knew it was not the organization for me.
All good
Editor/ Auditor of ER Accts. & Trauma (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 18, 2019
All good, I had a great tenure at hca they had to phase out our jobs in charging and it was no fault of our own. The jobs were being taken over by out sourcing and computer systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss