HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

I love my job!
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2018
I came on with Parallon/HCA as a TOG (The Outsource Group) employee. My employment with Parallon was a great experience. I learned a lot about the billing process; and built a great relationship with my team and management, and the customers/patients. Yes the position can be a bit difficult; but the management team is extremely supportive, and 100% behind you. They assist in the process of building strong teams by providing you the tools and update standards you need to stay up with the latest state related bi-laws related to collections and the medical field.
Pros
Team Spirt
Cons
Location of the business; Bissonnet Road.

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Good co-workers and management
Data Assistant EICU (Former Employee) –  Parham Doctors HospitalJune 24, 2019
When I started working in EICU I thought I made a mistake transferring from the ICU, but they were going through management changes. I ended up loving my job in EICU b
Great learning environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 23, 2019
Overall loved this job and my coworkers. Great learning exoerience. Wide range of patients from pediatric to elderly. Providers were awesome for the most part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HCA Corporate.

Powered by Comparably