HCA Corporate Employee Review

View all HCA Corporate reviews

Productive, fun, and professional workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 26, 2012
The staff was very friendly and helpful in assisting me in learning and gaining experience with my position. I learned all responsibilities of a Medical Assistant and gained experience with their EMR program. Management was very friendly, helpful, and an absolute joy to work for. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to all the staff and the position at the end of the Externship. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experiences I had.
Pros
pharmaceutical representatives sometimes brought lunch for the office.
Cons
a few of the staff members would down talk other staff or patients and that disappointed me.

Other HCA Corporate Employee Reviews

Horrible company to work for
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  St Pete, FLJuly 16, 2019
The culture in this company was very unwelcoming for a new nurse. They were constantly bashful, negative, and unfriendly. It made me very afraid of my future as a nurse and questioned my degree due this negative environment. There was no management, nurses were expected to take more than 6 patients at a time and even the charge nurse had 8 patients at a time, it was really a chaos and very unsafe for patient care.
This is a great entry level job
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 15, 2019
They are a good company on paper all the education and advancements that were promised have never been met. I wish they would provide more or better benefits. Entry level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HCA Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss