HCA Florida Northside Hospital Careers and Employment
Serving the St. Petersburg community since 1976, HCA Florida Northside Hospital is an almost 300-bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We’re located in the heart of South Pinellas County, only minutes from the pristine Gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility is the first Nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. In addition, Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain...
Serving the St. Petersburg community since 1976, HCA Florida Northside Hospital is an almost 300-bed facility offering state-of-the-art treatment. We’re located in the heart of South Pinellas County, only minutes from the pristine Gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our facility is the first Nationally recognized Comprehensive Stroke Center in Pinellas County. In addition, Northside Hospital is proud of our recognition as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, an American College of Radiology Accredited facility, a Get With The Guidelines™ Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus (American Heart Association), a Mission: Lifeline® Gold Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award Recipient for STEMI Care (American Heart Association), a STS highest available 3-Star Designation for Quality in CABG (Cardiac Open Heart Procedures), and a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures (The Joint Commission).
The Tampa Bay Heart Institute at Northside Hospital is a comprehensive cardiac care center with innovative detection and treatment options for heart disease. Our physicians and nurses are achieving some of the best patient outcomes in America, and our heart program is widely known for introducing new cardiac procedures and mastering the latest invasive and non-invasive techniques. With campus-based specialized units, including the Tampa Bay Heart Institute, and the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care, the team at Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to continue to give the St. Petersburg community a healthier tomorrow. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you’d like to be a part of, we hope you’ll consider our careers at Northside Hospital.
You’re seeing all 141 jobs at HCA Florida Northside Hospital because we can’t find any available jobs at HCA Florida Northside Hospital close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 446 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 38 questions about working at HCA Florida Northside Hospital. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HCA Florida Northside Hospital employees.
Insights from 38 Indeed users who have interviewed with HCA Florida Northside Hospital within the last 5 years.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years!
Where do you see yourself in 5...
Tell be about yourself What is the order of draw
Tell be about yourself What i...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.