HP Employee Review

A good company with good ethics
Senior System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 10, 2014
HP gave a good start for my career. A place where I learnt about work cultures.

Other HP Employee Reviews

n/a
Federal Service Agent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 22, 2018
I don't have review I was a contractor.It was a great atmosphere and I would love to go back.I recommend anyone to go there.The pay was great. Just that the schedule changes.
Great Past With Huge Potential Ahead
INSIDE SALES DISTRICT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 21, 2018
HP is a company with a storied past that has a great company culture that has gone through many changes over the past several years. If you were in the right location or segment then you were set for success, if you were not then you either had to move or find a new company. HP, Inc. has a very bright future as they break into 3D manufacturing and optimize their legacy businesses. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has undergone an immense amount of change in a very short time, after the split from HP, there were two more splits that have left a much smaller company in place. It is to early to tell if HPE will emerge as a great company or as a target for M&A activity.
Pros
Health care benefits, time off, 401K match, career development
Cons
Lots of senior management churn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight