HR Associates Personnel Service Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Temp service
Operator (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHFebruary 4, 2016
It is a temp service. You can't get much with temp services in the industry field. Most jobs with temp services are low wage jobs for people who need a job on the spot.
Great resource to find a job
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHJanuary 13, 2016
Working for HR Associates was a wonderful experience. They are not your typical "temp service". The majority of their jobs are long term, temp to hire. If the job is just temporary they are up front with you about that.

They have the most thorough screening process of any service I have ever dealt with. They take the time to sit down with you, go over all of your skills and job experiences to make sure that they are finding the right fit for you.

The in office staff are second to none. They care about each and every one of their employees. If you have an issue or question you can look forward to a friendly voice answering the phone and a prompt answer to your question.
Pros
Friendly staff, thorough screening processes
Never attempts to staff employees who apply lays off workers regularly adopts a policy of termination before direct hire
Attempted hire (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHDecember 11, 2015
I've applied with HR a multitude of times and never once have they punctually contacted me back, not once have they said there are openings available when there are multiple online, makes a habit of foreign those they hire before they are hired on do not use these people.
Pros
Cons
Poor management lack of job security
January 4, 2016

Please contact me at srisner@hr-ps.com, to discuss your work history & qualifications so we may find the right fit for you. We currently have 9 different positions advertised on Indeed with the requirements listed for each, many of these jobs are multiples on various shifts.
In 8 1/2 years, HR Associates has averaged 400-600 permanent positions for our associates annually through the trust given to us by our clients.
Please email or call me @ 937-778-8563 to discuss your career plans.
~Steve Risner

Professional Facility..Attention to detail.
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHOctober 21, 2015
My typical day consisted of meeting with shift foreman to receive work log containing information of what materials needing to be pulled for next shift run. Following given work orders I would then proceed to forklift begin inspection of equipment after check list complete I then proceeded to warehouse and began to gather materials..useing calculator and scales to insure proper weights per paper work..most materials came packaged in KG`S and needed to be converted into LB`S...or vice versa. Job required math skills as well as lifting climbing,stacking and more. After completing work order I then placed materials in a stageing area for next day run. all the while keeping up with finished product placing it in specified area,also loading and unloading trailers as they arrived.job also included loading freight elevator with needed materials on other floors.
Pros
Worked alone in warehouse..
Cons
At times needed a hand.
good temp. agency
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHJanuary 10, 2015
good experience and driven company. Supportive staff. Driven to find you employment that fits you.
November 28, 2016

We do take the extra time to perform face to face interviews so we can better understand an associates preferences. Thorough and complete, every time. Thank you for being an important part of our team and success.

a horrible place to work through
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHJune 30, 2014
HR Associates is not a good place to work for because they don't care about their employees, they don't place you at places that are temp to hire as they advertise, they do not pay you what you're worth. They do not protect their employees, I was assaulted by my foreman at Crayex and they did nothing about it. I would not recommend that anyone work for them.
Pros
Cons
too low pay, no chance for hire, takes advantage of people
Productive and nice to work for
Inspection, Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Piqua, OHJuly 12, 2012
I enjoyed working for HR Associates, they find you profficent, and productive work. The office people are very nice and helpful on finding you a satisfying job that meets ones needs in a growing and successful enviroment.
Pros
their pay system is very punctual and accurate for the employees
Cons
pretty much their an upscale temporary employment agency
unorganized workplace
Temp at Hartzell Fan (Former Employee) –  Piqua, Ohio 45356July 10, 2012
Workday was from 1- 5. Ran past due customer reports for Accounts Payable Manager and contacted them by phone or email for payment arrangements. Updated the system with feedback from dustomers and sent back originals to Accounting Dept. Compared written acknowledgments to information in the sytem to fix any errors. Faxed some acknowlegments but mailed most of them. Ran reports, made phone calls and mailed out misc. letters for AP Manager. I felt the company was not up to date with technology and very unorganized. The 4 months I was there, they switched job duties between 4 people almost weekly. Depanding on who didn't want to do certain jobs. During their busiest times they had people working 60 hrs a week. I offered several times to work 8 to 5 to do more responsible tasks and also save the company money by paying a temp. They made it clear I was only aloud 20 hrs a week. I was told like most temporary jobs that I may be hired, but didn't get hired.
Pros
experience and a good work reference
Cons
temporary job
January 4, 2016

Hartzell Industries has 100's of employees working @ their different locations in Piqua, Ohio. HR Associates assists Hartzell Industries with maintaining their workforce. All positions contracted for Hartzell Industries are on a Temp-to-Hire basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HR Associates Personnel Service. Our community is ready to answer.

HR Associates Personnel Service Reviews by Location