HR Green

HR Green Employee Reviews

If you like consulting work and like to travel, this may be a position to pursue. One downside is you cab be transferred to any client location at anytime without notice.
I had the good fortune to work at HR Green from 1997-2000 and 2008-2020. I left only because I needed to relocate to a part of the country where they don't have a presence, in order to care for aging parents. Throughout my time there, my supervisors genuinely cared about my well-being and success. I saw a lot of changes as the company grew from 250 people to more than 500, and there was some upheaval and unrest during a period of leadership change. But a great company can weather that, and this one did. It emerged stronger, better, and a more fun place to work. The company has a great culture of life-work balance, social warmth, and a penchant for doing good work for the betterment of the world. While interviewing with other companies, I also discovered the benefits at HR Green are some of the best in the industry. I will sincerely miss this company and its people, even though I'm excited about my new adventure in a new place. I have nothing but good things to say.
Pros
Great culture, excellent benefits
Cons
The only cons are the same cons you'll find anywhere in consulting engineering.
* Typical day at work - show up when you want (within reason) and put in the time. As long as you show up to work and do your job, work hours are flexible. Engineering can require long hours which is typical * As the intern, I learned SO much and with out a doubt this was the best internship and learning experience ever. Managers want the younger staff to learn, grow, and develop * Love Management * Workplace Culture is incredible * The hardest part of the job was when high priority jobs needed to get submitted ASAP which resulted in some stress and longer hours - overall was worth it * The people of HR Green are what make the company so great
Great company to work for and works with their employees to advance. People at the company work as a team and if you have any questions anyone will step up and help you if needed.
Management is terrible and very racist. It’s a good ole boy company that treat people unfairly unless you’re a friend of someone who works there family
Company doesn't put a lot of priority in training lower staff. The work distribution is uneven among the company and they don't do a good job of balancing the responsibilities among the staff.
Very productive work environment. Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience. Innovative, cutting-edge, problem solvers. An industry leader for many years.
Great company to work for. Great benefits. Open door policy. One of the better places I've worked for. Company is though moving away from my expertise, Construction Management.
Pros
A company that cares about their employees
Cons
No cons, persay, just moving in a direction away from what I was involved in.
The people who work at HR Green are professionals. The Engineering business can have its ups and downs but HR Green has built a solid foundation. Communication within the company is very good. The Marketing team is talented and led well.
Pros
Casual work environment
Cons
Na
A good place for civil and structural engineers, especially those just starting out. A mix of people with a range of experience.
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations
Cons
No advancement for administration positions
Great work place and co-workers. Compensation was adequate and provided opportunity for career growth.
  1. Employee Reviews