HSBC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 585 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONoel Quinn80%approve of Noel Quinn's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
There is 1 HSBC job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at HSBC.
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 77 questions about working at HSBC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HSBC employees.
Insights from 424 Indeed users who have interviewed with HSBC within the last 5 years.
For Question One (1) my methodology for completing any task was organization, Hard work, and Honesty Speed and Efficiency. Collectively. (2) Yes, I can Multitask. (3) I like working for bank that help the community.
How did i consider myself as an asset to the company
Basic project management questions
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at HSBC?Published on May 24, 2021