Habit Burger Grill Employee Reviews

Miss working here
Cashier/Expediter (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 1, 2018
The Habit was my first job. I learned many things in regards to customer service and was able to apply my problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills. It is very fast-paced, but it is fun when working with a group of great people.
Good place to work for a short while.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 30, 2018
Job was pretty good, just food service is not where i wanted to be the rest of my life, overall company is good. They treat their people fare and always work to serve the customer.
Pros
Free lunch's for managers. Higher up actually seem to care about the lower people.
Cons
Health coverage is Ok not the best.
Unfair and overworked
Cook (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 23, 2018
When I was hired for this job I was promised full time and position advancement and that definitely has not been the case. In fact the managers profit and get bonuses for sending people home. What type of company rewards this? These are hard working people who depend on their weekly schedules but get cut short daily so the managers can get a bonus. This company slave drives people for minimum wages. Its a sad place to work. I dont recommend AT ALL!
Pros
Free lunch daily.
Cons
Timed work performance so they can send you home early, over worked, cut hours weekly
N/a
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJuly 20, 2018
Working at the habit burger grill was ok. They for sure gave you time to learn and to focus on your personal growth of management. It was also a strong team.
Good place
Cook / Fryer (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CAJuly 17, 2018
Great place to work, just don't get enough hours to live. They do pay you above average per hour based on what you learn to help developed better skills.
Pros
Free food, good culture
Cons
No hours
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJuly 17, 2018
Lots of work and fast-paced so sometimes managers can get stressed out. But it is also fun and goes by quickly. Doesn't pay that well but higher than most fast food places.
not great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJuly 15, 2018
managers will talk about you behind your back. this company is ran very poorly and they don’t care about your well being at all. they will be mad if you call out sick and treat you poorly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, rude people
Good Starter Job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 12, 2018
I have been working here for over two years, and my experiences have been both positive and negative. The most important thing I learned is to never take things personal no matter how much they may bother you, it's just a job.
Great Company to work.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA / Santa Barbara, CAJuly 6, 2018
Great culture! great atmosphere. lots of opportunities for growth.
extensive training program, well organized. Employees always happy and willing to train.
fun
Lead cook/Fryer/makeups (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WAJuly 5, 2018
i liked it there were cool people woorking there. its fast pace but also a very close crew that tries to be there for eachother and ultimatley works together to achieve goals for the week or month.
nice environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CA 91602June 28, 2018
good managment goes a long way in the habit. their were really friendly people to work with. very flexible hours were given.
the managers know they're jobs really well helps the shift run smoothly.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no benefits were offered
Burgers and fries
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2018
This was a pretty solid place to work. I got a lot of hours. It was always busy(it was a campus job). Not sure what else to say. Just wanna hit this character limit
ok
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 26, 2018
company is changing and I believe is getting away from what made it great. focusing too much on cutting costs which is making it almost impossible to deliver on goals
fun working enviorment like family
cashier/catering (Former Employee) –  downey caJune 25, 2018
it was like working with family which was great environment was great
hours were good working catering was so much fun and an adventure good food happy people the habit was the place to be
Pros
free lunch
Cons
10 minute breaks
Decent Job
Employee (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 23, 2018
Pretty tiring, but rewarding at the same time. Good relationships with the staff and everyone was very nice. Sometimes was the work was too fast paced for me tho.
Pros
Free food
The worst part of the job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 23, 2018
The worst part about working at the Habit was that at the time they had newly opened and had hired too many workers which lead to many hours being cut.
Pros
Very fun work place
Cons
Raises were rare
Great way to gain experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 20, 2018
You will learn a lot of different skills from customer service to cooking. Great co-workers and the managers will accommodate when possible. Management is very friendly and try to make new employees feel welcome.
Pros
Free food, employee discounts, decent hours
Cons
Hours vary
Productive and fun to work at
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJune 19, 2018
Since I been working at the habit I learned that quality is first speed is second. I learned how interact with customers.the best part I like is when we are in a rush.i like to busy or always doing something I don’t like to just stand around .
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 17, 2018
Good but there’s pros and cons, i wish they cared about the employees hard work. The company has high standards i loved that about this place but for having high standard they should pay more
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Breaks
Stressful, Poorly managed
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJune 12, 2018
When working at a restaurant, you can anticipate rush hours. However, managers would leave when it got busy or refused to help. Sometimes even put employees with little to no work experience up for the hardest jobs during these hours. Just poorly executed management- there is a time and place to be teaching employees and doing office work, but that is not during peak hours. This results in stressed employees and frustrated customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Habit Burger Grill. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.8

1.2Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight