• Responsible for administering the Affiliate’s Partner Family Selection and support program in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Works with applicants through the application and selection process prior to and after families
become accepted into the program
• Monitors sweat equity hours, coordinate and conduct homeownership education classes, coach families during the closing process, mentors families as they assume the responsibility of homeownership, and offers continued family support
• Serves as Account Recovery Manager
• Works with Construction Manager and Volunteer Coordinator in effort to make certain that homeowners are properly informed at all times
• Community Outreach Coordinator
My workplace is more like a family environment, we laugh, love and always work together to carry out the mission of our company.
There is not "hard part" of my day because there is always a solution for any problem that may occur.