Habitec Security logo

Habitec Security Employee Reviews

Habitec Security insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Customers are great, management not so friendly to minorities

would love the job only if there was a different management. too many uncomfortable jokes toward minorities. i am a minority.

Pros

work truck, friendly customers

Cons

management

January 20, 2021
Our team is highly- trained to be inclusive, professional and friendly at all times. Please send any concerns to info@habitecsecurity.com.

A great company to work for!

The leadership team makes you feel valued and important. I enjoyed the work content and felt that I was making difference. The culture makes you feel like you are part of a family. I would highly recommend working for this company. I cannot say enough good things!

January 20, 2021
Thanks for your feedback! As a 4 times and counting top workplace, we take pride in our family-friendly, positive atmosphere.

Proud to work for a Top Workplace! Family-friendly, team-oriented and fun place to work!

Thanks to our strong leadership, I feel like I truly make a difference at Habitec! Knowing that we are named a Top Workplace by The Blade makes me proud to be part of a top organization in the area! Habitec also tries to recognize employees throughout the year and they plan monthly activities to enhance the culture! I would highly recommend Habitec!

January 20, 2021
Thanks for your feedback! We are always looking to expand our team with hardworking, professional and friendly people that take pride in working for a locally-owned and operated business. Refer your friends and family to be part of our team!

Excellent work enviroment and great feeling of a family enviroment

While my time was short compared to other employees there, I felt as I was part of a family and not as an employee. All personal there was a easy to get along there.

Pros

Relaxed when work load or rush hour was over

Cons

Short breaks

January 20, 2021
Thanks for your feedback and for your time at Habitec! Everyone plays a part in making a difference at Habitec!

No teamwork, poor management

People in management roles have little idea how to be leaders and it makes for an incredibly difficult workplace. Nearly everyone hates their job and dreams about going home or not coming to work.

Pros

You get paid.

Cons

No breaks, no lunch, no teamwork, poor work/life balance, poor management, high expectations, office politics, gossiping, constant criticism.

January 8, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you feel this way and we will always strive to do better. Habitec Security prides themselves in creating a great workplace culture, and has been awarded for it with two Top Workplace awards!

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Terrible manager

The guy running the Charlevoix office is a nightmare to deal with, would scream at you for doing no wrong, expects you to stand at the top run of sketchy ladders risking your life. Treats staff like trash, yelled at the office manager to the point she started crying.

December 18, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you feel this way and we will always strive to do better. Habitec Security prides themselves in creating a great workplace culture, and has been named a Toledo Blade Top Workplace 4 times. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact our HR Department at 419-537-6768 or at info@habitecsecurity.com.

Flexible schedule and fun work enviroment

Not a place to be locked in an office building, and management and co-workers are friendly. You actually use electronics knowledge because you install and service networked alarm systems.

Pros

Fexible around schedules, work phone, work vehicle

January 20, 2021
Thanks for your feedback! We empower our employees to use their skills in all departments to make sure to handle all alarm situations while delivering superior customer service.

Jobs at Habitec Security