Hacienda HealthCare Employee Reviews

Hacienda
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2018
Haven't worked here for years and not in the same area I currently live. There should be an option to skip reviewing positions no longer relevant to job seekers.
Loved working nightshift but days is when all the clients are awake and enjoying daytime adventures and activities
Caregiver (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZApril 18, 2018
I was employed with hacienda healthcare for nine years and I loved that job as much as I love my daughter but the management (on icf) is the most horrible thing ever. I loved all the clients esp my icf nurses and most of the Rt’s are so much help. Yes it became like home to me and some of the staff like family. Ive learned a lot from that place but also remember NEVER trust people who always come into your life. If you work your job stay off your phone communicate and have a good attitude you’ll last long at hacienda
Pros
Good learning experience vacation and sick time. Benefits etc
Cons
Find out for yourself
Snf
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2018
I worked here for a couple years, I don't have much to say. I found the pay to be fair and the hours to be flexible. If your interested in part-time work with minimal commitment I'd say go for it.
Pleasant work enviornment. Everyone is like fam.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  ICFMarch 9, 2018
I've been working for hacienda for a few months as a caregiver. I love the patients and the work is very helpful in my schooling, which I'm attending. Management and the Scheduler work with my school schedule as needed and are very flexible as needed. I work three 12hr shifts so this leaves me with a very open schedule to conduct personal needs in my off time. The atmosphere is cheerful and everyone is like family. It can be a bit hectic at times but overall it is a great place to work. I've learned so much here so far and everyone o have encountered is very encouraging. They have as open door policy which is great. If you're just beginning your healthcare career, i would recommend it here.
Rewarding position
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2018
Working with individuals that are dependent on you to live life and continue to have a social emotional life experience. Very rewarding! Work place culture was filled with diversity.
Pros
Annual Bonus
Cons
May become stressful if not productive
chaos
RN Staff (Former Employee) –  seguinFebruary 15, 2018
pany is a disaster ,extremely mismanaged, they will place you in a position and then send a complaint to the bo,ard . We are in court now and I have a lawyer this has cost me alot of money and I have filed a formal complaint on them with the STATE for neglect of residents. abusing the texas work commision rules as well as distributing 1 resident medications to all of the residents. Im involved with theTBON now 24 years of nursing , only to deal with these incompetents, beware protect your license they wont , I filed multiple resident abuses that were occuring during my 2 week employment, they lost 4 LVN s and 1 CNA during my 2 weeks ,sent out 4 residents to the emergency room in 4 days, my first day of orientation was administering CPR to a resident whom should have gone to the ED he died, good luck with these people.
Great company
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 13, 2018
Love what Hacienda stands for. Love their high standards. They are not appreciative enough of the difficulty of the job or the work that employees do. New scheduler ruined my love of the job. She is terribly inflexible.
worked with what you needed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CAJanuary 1, 2018
Hacienda was a great place to work at although the staff unfriendly at times, they would always stop and help if you needed it. The company worked great around my school schedule and listened to my needs.
Poor management
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2017
Terrible management! Most of higher ups are sleeping together and could care less about the patients. Director hides in her office all day and isn't much more help than her employess.
Pros
Cons
Management sucks
patients are amazing
Staff Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2017
great place to work, if they don't cancel you. I was scheduled 3 days a week and was very lucky to work 1 and a half. I was full-time. Parts of the job are extremely taxing physically.
Pros
patients
Cons
management
Poor management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2017
While I loved working with he patients at hacienda, the management was to terrible to bare. for the CNA's there was a mandatory stay over policy, when you can't stay over you get written up.
Productive and competitive work place.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 12, 2017
You must have thick skin and good work ethics and must not be afraid of challenges. You must be very caring and understanding of patients with compassion.
I was responsible for billing and collection of a multiple faceted medical center
Accounts Receivables Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 30, 2017
I respected and enjoyed working with and for those at Hacienda Healthcare. My advancement was quick and very financially gratifying. I was allowed to present ideas and in many incidences to follow through on them.
Pros
amazing benefit and advancement program
Cons
usual cutthroat politics
Great place to wkr
Respiratory Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 30, 2017
its awesome, you take care of a special population.
Good workplace culture, highly recommend.
The hardest part is you get attached to the clients. if you work here you wont regret it.
Good invoroment work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CAAugust 22, 2017
Good work environment, Good benefits, they offer in-service hours and you get paid for attending. A typical day at work is busy, getting things done a the time you can, everyday is different, I have learned how to communicate with people better, my skill have Improved. You get so meet new people, be open and make new friends.
Pros
Work as groups ( parthner)
Cons
breaks are short
Able to advance in field but limited
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  AZAugust 15, 2017
Have been employed for +10 yrs. Amazing coworkers and amazing patients. Management is subpar where favorites often advance in field and workers with amazing work ethic that go above and beyond for patient care go unnoticed..
ideal patient-nurse ratio
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2017
i have worked for hacienda for many years in a few different departments, the upper management was not the best but the patient-nurse ratio was the best i have ever came across. The patient load as a nurse was low enough for the nurse to provide excellent care for the patients. in a patient stand point, this is one of the few facility that i would be confident enough about the care provided for the patients to allow any family member of mind to be admitted to this SNF if needed.
Pros
team work with other co-workers, patient-nurse ratio
Cons
na
group home setting
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 4, 2017
worked well with co workers, had time to study for CNA test as well as care for my clients, preparing meals and had one client that I fed. Did laundry for the home on my days there
Pros
had time to study for my tests
Cons
the drive was to far
nice place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 20, 2017
its a good place to work.some of the people are great to work with. the director of respiratory is really sweet. they have lots of trachs. it was fun fun working with the babies.
Pros
pays well
Cons
no good food places
Busy at times
CCA Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 8, 2017
Job was okay but they required you to be there even when you have a emergency .I didn't really like the supervisors attitude .The job was simple and I had a lot of free time on my hands.