Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center

Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Employee Reviews for Surgical Technician

Great place to work for ,exellent leadershep
Ob Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJJuly 13, 2017
A typical day on the job consisted of doing vitals and assisting doctors and nurses with anything needing to be done. Through this, I learned great listening skills, professionalism, and the importance of patience. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I helped bring a new life into this world.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no cons
Demanding yet rewarding work enviroment
Labor and Delivery Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Monclair, NJOctober 6, 2013
As a Labor and Delivery Surgical Technologist my day to day duties includes but not limited to, assisting Physicians in first scrub role with GYN cases such as C-section, Tubal Ligations, Cerclage placements/removals, and Emergency Hysterectomys when needed. I also am responsible for post partum patient care and assist by taking vitals, EKG's, as well as blood work ordered by physicians. I work well with others and assist co-workers as well as above management with any necessary duties to maintain a safe and satisfactory workplace. The most difficult part of my job is the demanding roles of both a scrub tech and patient care persons throughout the day, however the most enjoyable part of my job is being in the Operating Room.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
Healthcare, Salary