Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center

Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Employee Review

View all Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center reviews

Management doesn’t make it easy to keep morale up
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJDecember 6, 2017
I’m sure management has since changed since I’ve been there although some of those that made it difficult to be there for some are still there. However, the pay was very good and so were the benefits along with nice co-workers which would be the only real reason I would recommend this place granted I only worked in Dietary but I interacted with people from nearly, if not every department.
Pros
Free lunch, good benefits, good pay.
Cons
Management, working conditions, staff inconsistencies, lack of compromises to allow you to do your job and not multiple jobs

Other Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Employee Reviews

very productive environment and hands on experience
Mental health Technician (Current Employee) –  Montclair, NJMarch 11, 2019
Learned how to work well with others and give great feedback on coworkers work habits. The workplace culture is great, no nonsense tolerated and great quality work.
Great coworkers, poor nurse retention incentives
Emergency Department Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Montclair, NJFebruary 18, 2019
A good place to start as a newer nurse. Good training and support. However, poor ability to retain nurses. Little to no incentive for nurses to develop and grow within the company, or on a personal professional level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Reviews by Location