Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center

Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Surgical Nursing/ Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJJune 24, 2014
Work as medical surgical nurse and clinical instructor. Hospital is well organized and all the supplies are available to perform effectively.
Pros
Great opportunity to learn
Cons
Hardly any time to buy coffee and sit and enjoy
it was a job
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Ridge, NJJanuary 29, 2014
changed owners a lot through out my 13 years there. Good doctors. Good location.
Promotes advancement and development of new skills.
Nurse Informaticist (Current Employee) –  Montclair NJOctober 18, 2013
Friendly, slow pace environement. More than willing to give opportunities for in gaining experience.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Benefits and paid time off
Demanding yet rewarding work enviroment
Labor and Delivery Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Monclair, NJOctober 6, 2013
As a Labor and Delivery Surgical Technologist my day to day duties includes but not limited to, assisting Physicians in first scrub role with GYN cases such as C-section, Tubal Ligations, Cerclage placements/removals, and Emergency Hysterectomys when needed. I also am responsible for post partum patient care and assist by taking vitals, EKG's, as well as blood work ordered by physicians. I work well with others and assist co-workers as well as above management with any necessary duties to maintain a safe and satisfactory workplace. The most difficult part of my job is the demanding roles of both a scrub tech and patient care persons throughout the day, however the most enjoyable part of my job is being in the Operating Room.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
Healthcare, Salary
self starter
Physician Liaison- Patient satisfaction Leader (Current Employee) –  montclair, NJApril 2, 2013
I am an innovator at heart – my skill at inspiring new ideas adds a lot to the team .I have an imaginative personality and I’m very resourceful in times of need. I will continue to search for new ideas and ways to improve my efficiency
fun workplace
clerk (Current Employee) –  Montclair, NJOctober 1, 2012
Nice place to work and everyone are extremely nice. Change is good but too many changes and too often can affect your employees morale. We have been through so many changes in the past couple of years and still getting use to things. Benefits are not great but decent.
TCU Unit
Occupational therapist (Current Employee) –  MontclairSeptember 25, 2012
Full time in TCU unit. Hours vary according to census. Enjoyable part is the constant change of patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center Reviews by Location