Hair Cuttery Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 437 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSeth Gittlitz, CEO67%approve of Seth Gittlitz, CEO 's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
You're seeing Hair Cuttery jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 12.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Beauty & Wellness
Employees at Hair Cuttery have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 85 questions about working at Hair Cuttery. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Hair Cuttery employees.
Insights from 187 Indeed users who have interviewed with Hair Cuttery within the last 5 years.
What do you like about being a hairstylist. Do you have any challenges?
Available hours to work Ask questions about your personality And life goals
Are you reliable? Do you have a reliable ride to and from work?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Hair Cuttery