Hair Excitement Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It is a happy relaxing, and stress free environment
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Biddeford, MEMarch 20, 2018
I love my career. I'm just barely getting by on my salary. Need benefits to start earlier, than waiting for a year in. I believe that I should have had a real percentage raise, by now. My numbers are great.
Pros
Love my career
Cons
No benefits, low paying
excellent place to work
designer (Former Employee) –  Manchester NHJuly 21, 2015
excellent place to work, great support, excellent interaction supportive staff management is very fair and flexible when requesting a day off or to change hours of work when necessary
Great training oppurtunities
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJanuary 2, 2013
The environment was very negative at times and going above and beyond your job is never enough. I worked very hard as this was my first salon experience and got very little for it. The pay was minimum wage and the parent company made it nearly impossible to advance. My co-workers were generally unhappy in their positions. The hardest part of the job was feeling entirely unappreciated nearly all the time. I was told to work on christmas eve when of course I wanted to be home with my young son, but did so anyways, only for the company to close my salon the day after christmas with no notice to any of the employees. The only enjoyable part of the job was the extensive training the company provided at no cost to the employees.
fun place to work
Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Dover, NHJuly 30, 2012
everyone is a team player A typical day at work would be taking care of clients needs offering beneficial services for them up sell. I do plan o grams of our product lines. The most enjoyable part is seeing my co workers and my clients I love working with people.