HALEY & ALDRICH Employee Reviews

Good Place
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 6, 2018
Company allows its people to work from home during inclement weather.

Every Wednesday is Panera Bagel Day.

One is a while they will have fun activities such as cook outs and social events for the team.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 16, 2018
Strong culture- it's a learning, respective culture. Benefits are great. Sometimes career path is not well defined. Systems could be better. Strong leadership by theCEO
Pros
great benefits, pay, being informed, technical work, mentorship
Cons
Crossover of work, local culture
don't care to answer
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 6, 2018
The company is ok but has some management issues that need to be addressed some atypical professionals I would not work for them again and they would not hire me
Management out of touch with employees.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Multiple Office LocationsMarch 19, 2018
Management is poor. Senior management is particularly out of touch with the rest of the company. Company is only worried about the internal shareholders and will eliminate you/your position without regard or notice.
Enjoyed working in the field
Senior Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 7, 2018
I enjoyed the field work at Haley and Aldrich, Inc. It was great to work outside every day and the work was generally interesting. However, after working there for about 6 years, I felt it was difficult to advance much further.
Pros
Work outside
Cons
Work could sometimes be slow
Project Controls (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 13, 2017
Great company to work for. Great benefits and very good work/life balance. Very independent work and well respected. Good company to work for if you plan to spend years with them.
International experience and creating logical solutions
Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 10, 2017
Most situations were typical in we need to be more focused towards the escalations clients and employees make. More challenging was the technology and its integration with older technologies. Learned the great business environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was gathering requirements and the way they are converted to real time.
Not good
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 10, 2016
Company having trouble integrating technology and younger employees. Managers stuck in power struggles. Old boys network. Typical rah rah HR development programs with no teeth. Disappointing.
Good place to learn
Varied (Former Employee) –  USJuly 16, 2016
I worked with this company for over a decade.

There are a lot of great people in the organization that are quite bright! This is a great place to learn as they are progressive when it comes to their computer systems, software and their networks! There is a lot of talent to learn and grow from, and I think very highly of many people in the organization!

There does tend to be a fair amount of turnover as the company is always trying new and different things.

Great benefits!

Everyone has a different experience here depending on your management. There are some truly talented managers, but they are a rare commodity. Expect to work a lot of hours with little gratitude.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits, latest software, great support staff, great place to learn, tuition reimbursement, 401k, 401k matching, vacation days
Cons
long hours, poor management, terrible HR department
Good office culture
Staff Technician / Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 27, 2014
Good team of dedicated individuals. Very understanding staff for the most part.
Great people to work with and good corporation!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  7965 N High St. Ste 160 Columbus, Ohio 43235December 2, 2013
I worked 20 to 30 hours a week part-time giving support to a staff of 6 people and sometimes working on projects with other Haley and Aldrich employees in other states. The Columbus staff was a great group of people and I miss working with them. It was a very team environment on all projects.

I most enjoyable part of the job was setting up the company conference for over 30 out of town employees and Columbus staff. Worked with hotel staff and transportation companies to arranged and organized the meeting. Worked with other H&A employees on this project to confirm flight and car rental for the people who needed it.
The hardest part of the job was they just did not have enough work to keep me busy for the full 30 hours a week I needed. This company lost there funding to keep me at 20 hours.
Pros
Great people and great company benefits!
Cons
Just not enough work to keep me busy.
Great company to work for
Environmental Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2013
I absolutely loved the work environment and the flexibility.
Great people to work with
Environmental Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 9, 2013
I have learned a lot working for this company. People are super nice and friendly and they are always there to help you.
Pros
great work life balance, nice people
This position was for my internship for college
accounting intern (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 1, 2012
My supervisor/traineer was very informative and let me do quite a bit on my own. It was great experience.
Pros
the employees were teamplayers