HALL'S CULLIGAN WATER Employee Reviews

busy work place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 10, 2018
lots of work, always busy, good place to work, if you like the water industry Culligan water can keep you busy, i've done it all installs of Ro and more, repaires, regeneration, delivery, tank exchange, you name it ive done it.
Pros
but very busy
Productive and fun workplace
Solidworks Designer (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILAugust 12, 2018
Nice company to work at, great employee and employer relations, awesome work environment and value for effort. Great health benefits and paid time off's.
My Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 10, 2018
I liked working with the employees at Culligan. I liked learning about the different kinds of water in the states of Indiana and Ohio. I liked learning about how the different water systems worked with the different types of water. They are very into education regarding water.
Terrible Management
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  La Vista, NEJuly 5, 2018
Management was good until they hired a new office and driver manager back in 2015. It’s gone downhill since. It’s nice to be on your own, but office doesn’t have your back. They throw you under the bus. Communication is bad!
Pros
Freedom to work at own-pace
Cons
Management has no clue what is going on.
July 10, 2018

We are disappointed to hear about your employment experience. As an organization, we strive to continually improve and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your situation in more detail. Please reach out to us at jobs@hallswater.com.

Overall a good place to work.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2018
Although Technically challenging and often physically demanding it wasnt hard or bad .
Everyone seemed to get along well with each other.
Pay was good got a truck to drive .
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
The comute down the 10 was brutal.
Don't Mess With the Family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 13, 2018
It is a family business if you anger one of them you are on the outs and sent either to a bad location or let go. They can also mess with your hours and claim you never worked there when you have a future background check.
stressful,and unsafe work enviroments
service tech on water softners (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 25, 2018
route type work on residential water softner systems, including installations and servicing, and upselling on new parts and equipment.dicounect and removal of old or non paid for equipment
Pros
good customer relationships
Cons
alot of heavy lifting without proper equipment
A typical day at work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NYMay 23, 2018
Sort mail, get deposit ready, payments applied to Customer accounts, take calls, collection, paid bills, scheduled service, scheduled delivery of tanks and salt. Took care of petty cash, accounting, worked with walk in Customers.

Set up appointments for potential Customers for the Sales Team.
Pros
Keeping busy and productive
Cons
Too many turnovers in Management
Enjoyable
Marketing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL 33908May 21, 2018
I enjoyed everyone I worked with. I did not feel there was a lot of team work. I felt the amount of work load vs pay was unfair. I also did not agree that I was made to use my personal cell phone for work with no compensation as I would go over my plan limits.
Great place and great people to work with
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILMay 15, 2018
There was a manufacturing plant in Northbrook. Great place to work with until the company outsource our product and closed it.
Employed by diverse people whom care about each other.
Pros
Yearly picknick

Want to know more about HALL'S CULLIGAN WATER?

Ask a question
productive work place
Service Tech. Installer (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLMay 9, 2018
Culligan always had enough work to keep everybody busy. I enjoyed working with the staff and liked my line of work, but i felt overall I wasn't treated properly and the owner never kept up on things, such as all of our work trucks, work shop falling apart, could never get a hold of owner when in need to speak to.
Pros
i got to work alone the majority of the time
Cons
always had issues with work vehicles
Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NEApril 8, 2018
I was a salt delivery guy during grad school while I lived in Kearney, Ne. I like the freedom of the job, I traveled all over delivering salt. I discovered new places in Nebraska that Ive never been to.
good company to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cloquet, MNFebruary 21, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other people and learning new things.The Management is a little inexperianced,but i was working mon.-Fri. straight days so i appreciated the hours.
Pros
always home on weekends
Cons
exspensive healthcare, Small pay raises
cool
Water Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 13, 2018
water nice boss good people. drove around selling water to peolpe all around wichita kansas u.s.a. eat lunches all around wichata kansas evey day. had a van
nice place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fredonia, NY 14063February 6, 2018
this was a great learning experience for me. I learn everything they had to offer me. It did get to the point they started taking advantage of me. It did get to the point of running out of work.
Great Management
Sales (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 26, 2018
Culligan is a great place to work and you get a lot of support from the management team. They are always looking to make water better for everyone and welcome new areas to expand.
No Advancement with No pay Increases
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 18, 2018
At Halls Culligan you are never going to get a pay increase as a driver. You will also as a Commission Driver be asked to work for free and do Jobs that they are not willing to pay you for. You are constantly in a position of damned if you do and damned if you don't. You will lift 100 plus pounds on a routine basis not 90. If your looking for a entry level never advance company with no pay increase this is the place for you
Pros
Free water
Cons
No pay rate increase ever

I would do it again.
Route driver/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lompoc, CADecember 5, 2017
I was a route driver and really enjoyed my job. Start early, get done early. Customers were usually happy to see you and once you got the route down it was pretty lax. You will work hard though, those tanks are almost 200 pounds each and pushing a couple of them up a long steep driveway got old old pretty quick.
Pros
everyone was happy
Cons
the pay was ok and at the timethe trucks were falling apart.
Culligan is great
Service Technician/Customer Service rep (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 5, 2017
While I work for another Culligan branch in Utah I have confidence that Hall's is a prestigious place to work and be a customer. Culligan has been the hallmark of water conditioning for about 80 years. It is impressive that Hall's has been around that long.
Don't do it.
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 12, 2017
Was bored from the get go. Let management know and was told my job was water softeners. Manager was only nice to me on my last day. Would not recommend.
July 10, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HALL'S CULLIGAN WATER. Our community is ready to answer.