Hallmark Employee Reviews for Order Processor

Found 128 reviews matching the search See all 3,543 reviews
Claims to be a family company.
Retail Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOJuly 11, 2019
Near constant mandatory overtime, managers that don't even attempt to solve issues on the floor, cramped working environments, lots of safety violations.
Pros
Benefits are nice
Cons
Managers are terrible, lots of overtime, strenuous on your body.
Fast pace!
Retail Order Processor, floor monitor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOJune 17, 2019
If you have the energy it's a good job. Good pay, fast pace. Keeps you in shape and meet alot of people. Have to be able to work around alot of people
Hallmark
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOMay 21, 2019
Just a lot of walking, have to make a set amount of points and overtime can be killer at some tines. But the people are really cool, but also feels like i spend more time at work than i do at home.
Order processor
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 18, 2019
All they care about is #, they require mandatory overtime and if you don't work it they write you up. Turn over rate is very high, hard to advance. Management is always changing the work process and then the next day deny they made the changes. Coworkers are teenagers who like to whine to Management about the smallest things so they are always writing up employees.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management doesn't care, coworkers always complain.
stressful, and unrealistic quotas
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOApril 10, 2019
Its a stressful work environment, unrealistic demands. the culture is very childish. excellent job for a first time job seeker, or high school student.
Pros
family friendly
Cons
unrealistic quotas
Don’t waste your time here...
Retail Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOMarch 21, 2019
The job was great at first but went downhill fast. Employees are overworked and underpaid. They did have excellent benefits but those too, are not what they used to be. Management is laughable as most of them have no clue what it takes to do the job they are managing nor do they have any interest in learning. There’s are endless possibilities of ways to make this job easier and more efficient for everyone but suggestions and ideas are, for the most part, are pushed aside and forgotten because management just doesn’t care. You may have heard from someone who has worked here in the past that it was a great job all around, but I assure you this company is not what it was 20 years ago.
Pros
Vacation Time
Cons
Too many to list
Medicore
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOMarch 14, 2019
A great place to work if you are needing income until you can move on to another company. Co-workers are fun. The job itself isn’t hard just monotonous. Flexibility with schedule when not in overtime. Generally lots of overtime. Communication between management and employees is poor.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Management, rules constantly change, overtime.
Work itself is ok, managment is horrible.
Order processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOFebruary 25, 2019
The work can be easy depending on the area you are scheduled in for the day. Managment is horrible. No communication. Was terminated with no notice for going over on my break time. No write up just a meeting stating it was being sent to hr. Trainers are horrible and don't train the right way anymore. Never see managers on the floor. Expected to make 480 points a day but they tighten everything up and make it impossible to hit the point rate they expect. Highly suggest no one work for this company ever. Not family oriented anymore.
Pros
Cafe on site, no micro managing
Cons
Favoritism is rappant, no communication between management and employees
decent place to work
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOJanuary 27, 2019
Hours can be long during holiday seasons and lots of walking, selecting areas can become very crowded during these times so you have to have good patience. You don't have much contact with management on a daily basis. Over all pretty good place to work and the pay is pretty decent.
Pros
air conditioned warehouse, pay
Cons
lots of walking, can be crowded
great place to work
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MO 64068January 24, 2019
if i could go back i would. this was one of my favorite jobs honestly. For me everyday was nice and steady. i had good filling methods which lead me to always get done hours early.
Hallmark pays well.
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOJanuary 10, 2019
Hallmark pays well, and offers good benefits, but if you want a job where you can move forward, this isn't the place.

Be ready to walk a lot, and for the work to be hard on your body. If you can handle all of that then this is the place for you.
Pros
benefits, pay.
Cons
lack of advancement
an okay job
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MOJanuary 7, 2019
the pay is good
work 40 hours a week
get pto
sometimes vto
health benefits, medical, dental, vision
401k
profit sharing
overtime sometimes
its repetitive
Hallmark
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MODecember 17, 2018
This job is very stressful I ended up on short term disability do to being overworked and suffering two deaths in my family a month apart and was put on short term disability for 6weeks in the time of me being on STD a CO-worker was making threats to me all while being on short term disability and they fired me without any explanation as of why. I will never refer anyone to this company they have no compassion as of what a person is going through or suffering from I had 3 deaths in my family in a 4-5 month of being with Hallmark
Pros
Cons
They have a high turnover rate and no compassion for their employees health
January 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. At Hallmark, we strive to provide an environment where our employees feel they’re valued, treated fairly, and respected, and we apologize if your experience did not match up to our intentions. We will share this information with the appropriate team.

good benefits
ORDER PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Liberty, MODecember 10, 2018
Good pay and benefits. Work is too fast paced quotas are set too high, management does not listen. There is a lot of turn over, most people don't last too long.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cant reach quota if you take breaks
January 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review and concerns. We appreciate you naming positive attributes like pay and benefits, but are sorry to hear about the negative experience. We do encourage employees to share their ideas and concerns openly (or anonymously through our HR Service Center). If you are open to it and feel comfortable, please share these thoughts with HR or your supervisor.

Productive and physically demanding
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MODecember 4, 2018
Fast paced and productive, had to meet a certain criteria to be able to stay hired on. Also need to always be moving and it was a very positive experience
January 18, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're glad you enjoyed your time at Hallmark. Best of luck!

No further info
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 21, 2018
...no further info to be given. Good company to work for, could have better management and be more willing to work with employees and give realistic approaches to goals and points especially when it comes to working in their holiday or season department.
I loved working for Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Retail Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MONovember 5, 2018
I worked for Hallmark for 20 years. I enjoyed being associated with a company that produced a superior product and service. Hallmark is a great company to work for.
Pros
Hours, Discounts, flexible schedule
December 12, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review! What an accomplishment to work for Hallmark for 20 years. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

I would not recoment to my family or friends
Liberty - Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOOctober 8, 2018
just a ton of work that is really hard on your WHOLE body. Its very stressful and fast paced. I felt like it was very hard to maintain their goals!!!!
Pros
pretty good pay 15.75 on overnights
Cons
you work like a dog
Was a great place to work at one time
Retail Order processor/PIV team Lead (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOOctober 5, 2018
Managers were ok, didn't always get the truth. Lots of empty promises, Worked there 18 years and I saw the core values slowly slip away over the years.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Pay was frozen and no advancement opportunities
Stressful yet fun
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 23, 2018
As long as you can get your 480 pretty easily it could be pretty easy, but if you are in season or its busy it can be stressful. Lots of walking, so you need lots of water. As long as you are a great worker you didn't have someone watching your every move. Great benefits and paid vacations. You would get 10 hours a month and once you hit your one year you would get 12 hours a month and if you let it build up you could have a lot of time off, but you don't get sick days so if you call in and PTO isn't open it would be accountable and if you get some many hours accountable it can go against you on your reviews. Great pay for the job. If I didn't have to move I would still be working there.
Pros
Free cake for retirements and anniversaries
Cons
having to get 480 in season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight