Hallmark Employee Review

Job varied
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Nanuet, NYJune 12, 2019
As a retail merchandiser, your hours per week would vary between 10 to 30 hours depending on the holiday. It was a lot of bending. The hours were very flexible which is a plus but during the holidays like around Christmas you can be in one store for over 5 hours with other stores you had to go to. The problem is that the company would expect so much, only allow a certain number of hours and not paying attention to the amount of work that actually had to be done.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Management, Company Expectations

Other Hallmark Employee Reviews

Perfect for part time job
Merchandiser (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 21, 2019
I’ve only been working 2 weeks, but so far it’s great. Things will be more hectic around holiday times. But the hours also increase then too. If you only want 15-20 hours a week, this is a good job. So far, they seem fair, caring and my training time was great. My trainer was very thorough. Good place to work.
Overall experience
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJuly 20, 2019
I love my boss very flexible. Help when she can. Knows family comes first. The only I don't like is they do not give enough hours and any benefits really.
Pros
Somewhat flexible schedule great boss
Cons
Low hours and no benefits really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hallmark.

Powered by Comparably