Hallmark Employee Review

Loved my career there. I am now retired with great retiree benefits.
Editorial Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 10, 2019
One of the most collaborative places to work in the United States. Can't say enough good about my career there. Had lots of opportunity for advancement and managers who really believed in me and helped propel my career into management with a lot of help and support. Wonderful people, benefits, working conditions.

Other Hallmark Employee Reviews

Territory assignment working in the Hallmark Greeting Card department in stores that carry Hallmark.
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Travel to specific assigned stores in a territory.July 13, 2019
I had been assigned a territory which had me service the greeting card and gift wrap at a drug store, a grocery store and several Post Offices. I had specific days and times that I was to visit. My tasks involved were to open the shipped cartons and sort the items before bringing them to the department in the store. The displays were filled with cards and envelopes, gift wrap items and gifts. Using a device provided, items that needed to be reordered were scanned. In addition, seasonal card and gift displays were rotated on a scheduled calendar provided along with a detailed layout chart.
Worst Supervisor
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2019
Minimal training, spiteful coworker, lack of communication, safety hazards, hours were very inflexible (which was the number one reason I applied for the position, as I am a single mom with two toddlers on the Autism Spectrum

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hallmark. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Hallmark.

Powered by Comparably