Halo Board Employee Reviews

Food, productive, fun.
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CANovember 15, 2018
Good place to work. They offer snacks and drinks. Also, they offer benefits. They are open to suggestions and reward when intelligent productive work is done. They manuver well with schedules. They work well with you to grow and calmly let you know when there has been a discrepency in your work, also allowing you to help yourself grow.
Pros
Lunch every Friday! Benefits. 401k
Productive place to work at!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CANovember 14, 2018
Great place to work at! They really take care of their employees here and I love that they check in with you. Very productive, there is always something to do - never bored. The training process gets you ready for success with their company!
Benefits
Best job I ever had by far.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CANovember 13, 2018
The job is not hard but does take some attention to detail. Free lunches on Fridays. Upper management is flexible with schedules for employees when requested. If you do your job right and with effort you will be rewarded here. There is always work so time tends to fly by. Monthly bonus of $1000 based on individual performance with a 2nd and 3rd place as well. Upper management welcoming and even provides healthy snacks for the team (snack bar). No complaints at all if you are looking for a job and fit the criteria join us.
Pros
Monthly $1000 bonus, Snacks daily, Free lunch Fridays, Great bosses and supervisors, I can keep going. =)
Cons
Currently cold in our office. Our heating is being fixed. AC is great tho.
Productive and Fun place to work at.
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Awesome place to work at. Employers welcome ideas to help expand the business which makes you feel as if you are a valued employee. Never a dull day, always something to do and help out with. I highly recommend working hear.
Pros
Always something to do, Never a boring day, Bosses listen to you and welcome all ideas to help improve the company
Excellent place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North HollywoodJanuary 26, 2017
Halo Board is a fast-growing company and a great place to work. Great energy and working environment. This is a company where hard work, attention to detail and dedication is appreciated and pays off. Management is very approachable, helpful and open to new ideas. By far the best job I’ve had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halo Board. Our community is ready to answer.

Halo Board Reviews by Location