Hamilton Beach Employee Reviews

Only worked a short period
Material Handler (Temp position) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2017
Probably good for a fresh out of high school kid. The pay was decent, at best. Not really a job that requires much physical exertion. All in all, i would say that it was a cool place to work.
Nice, respectful work environment.
Consumer Affairs Representative (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCMarch 20, 2017
Great place to work. They do a nice job of giving you plenty of training on the system, and you get a feel for what calls you will take on a daily basis. The hours are good, and there's plenty of team support if a question arises.
Stressful job
Consumer Affairs Representative I (Current Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCOctober 26, 2015
Customer Service Representative. Managing warranty replacements. Dealing with 85 plus calls a day can be very challenging.
Productive and fun workplace.
Consumer Affairs Representative (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 1, 2015
Very team member oriented, friendly associates to work with. Provided product support with HB products and merchandise directly in the call center to better assist consumers with technical issues, usage, handbooks and manuals, etc.
Pros
Perks, and prizes, dinners, lots of fun with employees for jobs well done
Cons
Busy holiday seasons you may not get a chance to break.
QA Tech, working with commercial products learning electrical aspects of inspecting including watts, amps, volts, meters. Supporting engineering staff
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCMay 5, 2015
QA Technician position running a metrology lab, shipping & receiving, and updating GageTrek (calibrating all tooling plantwide. Co-workers was all dedicated team players with positive workmanship. Hardest part of this position was learning GD & T blueprint reading. Most enjoyable in this firm was advancements within and traveling to continue education with realm of position.
Pros
Optimistic, team player, dedicated, punctual, all in for the company.
Cons
Negative co-workers....
Customers great
Assisting agents (Former Employee) –  Southern Pines, NCMarch 4, 2015
Enjoyed working with the customers but the management in the department made advancement hard unless you was part of a certain group
Pros
customers
Cons
employees
Great Work Enviornment.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 30, 2014
Steady paced cooperative enviornment,I actually gained more insightful knowlege of the entire shipping and receiving aspect from pulling orders to loading and unloading material.The most enjoyable part I would say was simply the work enviornment.The hardest part was leaving!!!
Pros
Tidy Work Areas
Cons
Job Shift Ended Abruptly
Hamilton Beach
Information Technology Operator/Part time (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 9, 2014
Working at Hamilton Beach allowed me to increase my Technology skills. I was able to work in a Server room of a corporation and learn processes on the other side of a computer. I enjoy working with computer both on the end user side, developing reports, forms, databases, etc. Hamilton Beach allowed me to learn how we keep the computers, network, and programs running for a corporation.
Pros
Knowledgeable management, flexible hours
Cons
Server room had to be kept at a low temperature
productive 15 years
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch MSJuly 22, 2013
I worked for this company for 15 years until I started getting harassed at work. All in all it was a good company
Decent enviroment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2013
It was a decent working enviroment and management. Decent working equipment
good
labeling and counting pallets (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2013
i like the management and i my co workers nothing hard about the job it was good
good
productive place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 10, 2013
It was a very good job your just had some supervisor that didnt talk to employee right and made difference. But other then that it was a typical work day. The job was very easy.
Pros
lunch such be a hour long
Cons
better breaks
Great entry level job
Shipping/Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NCJuly 25, 2012
I was responsible for monitoring the products as they were loaded and getting an accurate count of each product to list on the bill of lading. Typed bills of lading and submitted copies to the front office.