Hamilton Connections Employee Reviews in Meriden, CT

Productive work enviroment
Warehouse Workder (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTMay 23, 2018
Like Working with Hamilton and the opportunity to work there for my first job. Like the work and the environment. Everyone was respectful and helpful.
Pros
Comfortable job.
not a stable job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTApril 20, 2018
its not a stable job they take forever to get back to you and will assign work only to a few selected people i would change jobs every week if i was lucky. most times i wouldn't have a job for months. management doesn't seem to care that your looking for a job either they always seem unhelpful and don't communicate with their potential employees.
Hamilton Connections is a great place to work for.
Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 21, 2018
Very good place to work for. Lots of temp jobs and very friendly and helpful. They always were there to answer any questions i had and always in a timelyy matter.
Not enough work, incompetancy run amock.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 5, 2018
I don't wish to say it's the worst place, but it's not an agency I'd recommend, they're living in the past and need a more updated way to get jobs. Their selection was also sub-par, though some of the places I did manage to work at were quite pleasant, I would have to say no to working for Hamilton if I were asked to do so again.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Worst company ever
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTDecember 28, 2017
They never give you a good paying job. Have you in a warehouse or on your feet for over 8 hours a day for only 10.50 an hour. No room for advancement and you never get hired on to any company.
Pros
find jobs quick
Cons
not enough pay for the work you do
It is a employment agency
Packer (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 10, 2017
a normal day at work, sometimes a little fast paced. It was an assigment that last only three weeks, to much paper work for just few days of work. and then start all over again.
Pros
quick hiring
Cons
not permante
Productive and fun place to work.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTAugust 21, 2017
I think Hamilton Connections is a great place to work the staff is nice and there is a lot of work. The company makes sure that you have a lot of job stability and there are plenty of benefits.
Good Company
Meriden CT Line Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 7, 2017
Good company for those without children who can pick up and work at any moment. I dislike that most of the job placements last less then a month then you are back to square one looking for work
stressful , quick pace
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTMay 18, 2017
get to the place they send you to work at, wait to see if they need you if not they send you home, they give a job that you will do for about 8 hrs plus it gets really hot.
very good job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTApril 17, 2017
i loved this job the warehouse was very fun and everyone got along and very helpful free lunch and drinks long breaks and the pay was very good if u show up on time there will be no problem and i liked the warehouse alot
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
none at this time
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTMarch 28, 2017
this is a temp agencies so you experience a variety of differents things ...which is good to have experience in as much as you can. managment was very awesome the try they best to keep u working.the hardest part was once my car broke down and i moved to a different town it be came diffcult to accept certain jobs depending on the location
its ok
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 3, 2017
i mean when u work for them its all fine but when u go out to the job sites the people are nice but also the employers that hamilton connections put u too like to lie about how many days are missed at work
Good place to start
Driver (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 21, 2016
I have been here 2 years and they always have me working..great experience.Im looking for more benifets and medical insurance.I would relocate but I do have felonies in my record so its hard for me to find the best job that suits me..thinking of getting my own tractor to make my own timing and make more like entrepreneurship!
A paced and organized workplace
Christmas staff (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 27, 2016
A typical day at work is from 7am until 5pm. This jobs requires great organization skills, folding clothes, packing , following instructions, cleaning, running the machines.
They found me a job!
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 27, 2015
Great employment Agency!! Recruiters don't waste your time at Hamilton Connections. They found me a great job! they only deal with reputable companies too. they sent me out on 4 assignments over the last 3 years.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTAugust 28, 2014
build airplanes and helicopter parts for a company and make sure all the pieces are the right way make it!!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 1, 2014
A typical day working at Aplicare, there would be a morning meeting directing individuals to their stations. Management were fair. co-workers worked together. Hardest part of the job was staying busy when the machines would go down. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing your producing products that help people.
Pros
safety
Cons
short breaks
Hamilton Connection
Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTDecember 11, 2013
This company has a fair ability to keep you busy. The pay rate is not to bad, but has room for improvement.
Pros
Good contacts for future employment.
Cons
Lack of full-time work.
it was ok
billing (Former Employee) –  meriden, ctApril 27, 2013
I was hired temporary for 4 months. I did billing. It was fun to work there. I was let go because there was no work.
Pros
good money
Cons
temporary
temp Agency
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 19, 2013
temp agency.. did not get steady work with this company.. there fore did not stay long..