Hamilton Connections Employee Reviews

Production Worker (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJune 14, 2018
They are an excellent company to work for and I would recommend them. Management was helpful and communication with them has always been easy. They are a great company.
Productive work enviroment
Warehouse Workder (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTMay 23, 2018
Like Working with Hamilton and the opportunity to work there for my first job. Like the work and the environment. Everyone was respectful and helpful.
Pros
Comfortable job.
Great place
Assist driver (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 20, 2018
Great place to work. If you are in long hours and enjoy being on the road. Company is good to work for but the pay isn't that great. Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for constant work
not a stable job
Temp (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTApril 20, 2018
its not a stable job they take forever to get back to you and will assign work only to a few selected people i would change jobs every week if i was lucky. most times i wouldn't have a job for months. management doesn't seem to care that your looking for a job either they always seem unhelpful and don't communicate with their potential employees.
Productive and a fun place to work.
Controller (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 4, 2018
A typical day at work was challenging due to the stage of each of the various construction projects were in. I learned that each project has its own level of stages towards completion. Management was upbeat and knowledgeable of their responsibilities. Workplace culture was upbeat and friendly. The hardest part of the job was to working on a weekend during beautiful summer days. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with positive and upbeat co-workers.
Pros
Happy and productive co-workers.
Cons
Working on Saturdays on a beautiful summer day.
bad
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 2, 2018
they rarely pay more than minimum wage. I asked for a 5 mile rang and which they alwys send me about 7 to 10 miles away. wokers in east Hartford are rude. drug test me and didn't even give me a job for months
Team work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CT 06705March 15, 2018
Worked in the Human Resources Department, filing, faxing, answering phone calls, routing calls to the appropriate department, worked with the staff during benefits enrollment for enrollment, worked with specialist on small projects.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Worked less than a year to have cons
Hamilton Connections is a great place to work for.
Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 21, 2018
Very good place to work for. Lots of temp jobs and very friendly and helpful. They always were there to answer any questions i had and always in a timelyy matter.
productive workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTFebruary 15, 2018
it was a competivite work environment yet very friendly people.
i would help others gain employment with this company. i had a really great time working for this company
Not enough work, incompetancy run amock.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTFebruary 5, 2018
I don't wish to say it's the worst place, but it's not an agency I'd recommend, they're living in the past and need a more updated way to get jobs. Their selection was also sub-par, though some of the places I did manage to work at were quite pleasant, I would have to say no to working for Hamilton if I were asked to do so again.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Good Learning Place.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTFebruary 2, 2018
This place is good to learn and Challenger work. Good activity, friendly people , team work, fun place to work. Never end with work they always have new types of projects.
Ware house /machine operater
Warehouse/loader (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJanuary 25, 2018
Inspected machine parts in preparation for shipment managed the maintenance of machinery to ensure proper functioning love working for them they gave me great work in warehouse that i loved
Recruiter
HR Placement Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 21, 2018
It is a good job out of college, but you get burnt out quickly. Co workers are great, the pay structure is nice but can be frustrating due to commission and uncontrollable issues.
Worst company ever
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTDecember 28, 2017
They never give you a good paying job. Have you in a warehouse or on your feet for over 8 hours a day for only 10.50 an hour. No room for advancement and you never get hired on to any company.
Pros
find jobs quick
Cons
not enough pay for the work you do
long work days
WareHouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTDecember 26, 2017
You have to be in great physical shape to work here. The work pace is very fast, but the days do go fast. I learned how to keep track of inventory and load trucks
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTDecember 6, 2017
I had the opportunity to develop new skills in this job. It is a very pleasant place to work where you can develop many skills to use in a further experience.
proactive executive management
Washington Division Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 27, 2017
I was able to take my 15+ years of experience and learn safety from Hamilton. It was a good work experience. I was given free range on managing the work site the way I saw fit, and helped me when I asked.
Great work enviroment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTNovember 25, 2017
I only worked for a month and didn't wanted to leave but had to. The people at the office are great very helpful and understandable. Time goes by fast.
It is a employment agency
Packer (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTNovember 10, 2017
a normal day at work, sometimes a little fast paced. It was an assigment that last only three weeks, to much paper work for just few days of work. and then start all over again.
Pros
quick hiring
Cons
not permante
Productive and fast paced workplace
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSOctober 25, 2017
Hamilton quality construction is a good company. As a secretary of the company I have learned several applications on the computer. I like this company because I work independently.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want at your own pace
Cons
No healthcare