Hamilton Ryker Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great service
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYSeptember 13, 2019
I thought that they were great, they had very positive attitude and energy. They was willing to help me out when needed. They also help me get the job I wanted and try and find me more work after that assignment had ended
Hamilton Ryker
Press Operator/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 26, 2019
Great staffing company, you pass your drug test you have a job right then and your going to work that night..only problem I had was the pay but overall good company, good jobs
machine operator
Manufacturer worker (Former Employee) –  Verona, MSAugust 20, 2019
10 hr shift in the heat was not for me! the paycheck was okay but could be better! driving distance wasnt so great but it was fair for the pay. only two 10 minutes break and 30 minute lunch. People talk to you like a child instead of an adult. i dont recommend nobody to work there unless they are desperate for a check!
Great Job Placement/Temp Agency.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, KYAugust 16, 2019
Staff are professional, helpful & kind to each individual. Easy to apply for employment. Hamilton- Ryker pays you every week. The place itself allows one to use computers, ,
Professional work environment. General real people.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 14, 2019
It has been a great experience overall at Hamilton-Ryker I have learned a lot in the last 3 yrs of training and working with the team members. The company is down-sizing and regrouping. Therefore, the current branch I work at is closing. I will miss a lot of people I have worked with.
Pros
Lot of training on the job and thru webinar meetings
Cons
Insurance not the best.
Great Place to Work!
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mayfield, KYAugust 7, 2019
Hamilton-Ryker is a great company to work for and offers great training. Stressful at times but what job isn't? There is potential and room for growth within the company.
Horrible Manager, Lied to, Always gossiping, Kept drama going in the office,
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeAugust 1, 2019
I worked directly for the company, my manager was horrible, she lied, kept drama going in the office, talked about each employee to other employees behind their back, treated the associates looking for jobs with disrespect, stayed gone from the office while others did her job, and when something was not done right she blamed it on her employees, among many many other things. I tried to let someone know what was going on and they never did anything about it. Corporate never cared about anything the lower employees had to say, they gossiped too. Do not work here!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Horrible Management
Good people
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayfield, KYJuly 16, 2019
Good people and friendly caring environment. Clean, well managed. Easy work. Competitive and stressful on some employees. Conflict of schedule for me at the time.
Not very good choices on getting a job.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Versailles, KYJuly 14, 2019
Not a very good selection of jobs.there are 3 branches Versailles, Georgetown, and Lexington they all deal with different places for you to work and if you have stuff on your record good luck on getting a job.
Great place to get a job.
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Leitchfield, KYJune 28, 2019
People are nice and helpful.
Many different types of factories.
Learn different types of function of the job.
Just a great place to find a career in the manufacturing business.
A good place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJune 15, 2019
It was a great opportunity for me to work with that company I will like to work them again in the future you will be laid off in the summer but they will call you back every season
not very friendly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Martin, TNMay 17, 2019
while working there i feel i was not treated very fair as some people were treated. within the last year i have been trying to contact them for a job and i was always told they have nothing available but yet i would go online and they would post about new jobs available that were currently open. i have been trained on many factory skills due to working for hamilton ryker, but was always told nothing was open.
N/a
MTD (Former Employee) –  Verona, MSMay 14, 2019
It was a cool job , but nothing about it was relaxing my feet were hurting my back was hurting the pay wasn’t enough but it’s sonething quick and advanced
Temporary
Temp (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNApril 15, 2019
Unboxed and loaded tanning supplies and beds, working in a warehouse. The work was consistent but not overly difficult. I worked alone for a majority of the day.
Another temp...
Temp Hire (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNMarch 26, 2019
the work day could consist of multiple thing depending what job you were sent to. I was able to build my factory work experience from there, so that's a plus. The negatives was the way you would be belittled by the manager . It was very daunting getting the simplest of questions answered or problems resolved.
Pros
experience
A Nissan Supplier
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSFebruary 20, 2019
Leardership is awful! They will hire anyone whom can pass a urine test! There is alot of favoritism! A lot! You are under paid for work. No paid time off! Career advancement is very slow and limited!
Hamilton-Ryker is a temp agency
Temp to hire at Kasai (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNFebruary 15, 2019
Hamilton-Ryker is a temp agency. The best thing about them is if you work there more than 90 days you do get a raise. There are no benefits because it's a temp company. There are no paid holidays, vacation time or sick days.
Pros
They help you find full time employment
Cons
No benefits
great
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MSFebruary 15, 2019
It is a great job with great benefits. The pay is great the people are great, the work environment is great. I do not know what else to say except everything is great
tug driver
tug driver (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 12, 2019
there nothing fun about the job unless you make people you can talk to to make the time go by they dint care about you as long as there press are running
Pros
Cons
no breaks some days
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSJanuary 10, 2019
Hamilton Ryker is a good place to go to when you are in need of a job. They are like the middle man when it comes to bigger companies. They opened a door for more possibilities for many people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Ryker Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.