Hammond Clinic Employee Review

View all Hammond Clinic reviews

Enjoyable place to work at.
Customer service / Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Munster, INNovember 5, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of me checking insurances, updating peoples accounts, taking payments, scheduling appointments and also checking a patient in for their appointment. I learn something new everyday and love every bit of it. My management team is wonderful. Professional and understanding. I love my co workers. I love to work with people and get along with everyone. I would have to say the hardest part about the job is learning a new insurance and remembering all the details about it. I will do what I have to do to remember it though. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the patients.

Other Hammond Clinic Employee Reviews

Team oriented culture with room for advancement
RN (Former Employee) –  Munster, INJanuary 22, 2018
I feel I was always treated fairly, my hard work was appreciated and there was room for advancement.
I worked for wonderful doctors (who owned the Clinic when I was there) who were fair and reasonable.
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INNovember 17, 2017
The Hammond Clinic was a very nice place to do your externship[. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I learned a lot . I took patients medical histories, blood pressure and pulse. I also handled phone call when needed.