HANCOCK CLAIMS CONSULTANTS Employee Reviews

Great Place to Learn
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 30, 2018
This is one of those places where you can be yourself and excel at levels that would probably take a lot longer in bigger companies. The abilities and capabilities of its employees is recognized across the department.
Suggestions of processes and things that can better the place of work are always accept and mine personally are pretty much running my department.
I have had the opportunity to run other tools where I happen to be the only person in the center that knows how to and this makes me valuable.
Pros
Location, facilities, health insurance
Cons
Still under development
Great place to grow and learn new skills
employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 23, 2018
I love my job here.
Every job has challenges, you either decide to work as a team or become part of the problem.
In most cases everyone want to improve the environment.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
very few
Great company to be a part of!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2018
Hancock Claims Consultants truly cares about their employees and their success within the company. The work environment is very positive and management is very supportive. They have a fantastic company culture and the work environment is one that you look forward to returning to each and every day. They're a very stable company and a fast growing company. I love working with Hancock!
Family owned business, Simple Work, Flexible Management, Good Hourly Wage
Customer Service Rep I -Temp (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 13, 2018
Hancock is a decent place to work, as long as your focus is getting the job done. Like most places, people get distracted with, well, people. The work is straight forward and they do what they say. The owners are nice, and give their employees plenty of bonuses and gifts. It is a good place to work.
Okay place to work
SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 20, 2018
It was a learning experience. The pay and management could be improved but overall a great place to work. It was a family oriented environment. There is a lot of overtime as well.
Chaotic schedule
Direct Inspections editor (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 12, 2018
Part of the inherent problem with working here is that you're either working mandatory overtime or hardly have anything to do. It hardly ever feels like there's any in between. Aside from that, as long as you're willing to learn and are flexible with your routine, you should be pretty good.
Pros
Good pay, free gym, very casual dress code.
Cons
Disconnect between management and employees, high pressure work environment
Pretty Horrendous
Claims Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2018
A few of the Cons: Tyrannical and Authoritarian Upper Management, Mandatory overtime even for part time workers, Lack of professionalism, Unbelievably blatant nepotism in the form of familial bonds between members of upper and lower management and everywhere in between.

All of the pros: Good Pay, Good Coworkers
Pros
see review
Cons
see review
Really good company, but the nepotism is enough to resign.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 27, 2018
The Claims Services Manager is the daughter of the VP. The relationship is unfair and extremely inappropriate. This would be a great place to work if it were't for the Vice President's family reporting directly to her
Pros
Free healthcare for individuals
Cons
Nepotistic environment
Get paid for doing real work
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 1, 2018
I've been with Hancock for over a year now and really enjoy my work! There is no perfect workplace but so far my experience has been that if I deliver the work that I said I can deliver, I get to continue to work with the company. It's exciting to see the company grow. They try to show appreciation to the employees as much as they can, especially when I go above and beyond what is expected of me. They actually pay very well.
Pros
Above average pay, good benefits, gym facility in the building with a personal trainer for free
Cons
Not enough parking space for the many employees
Great place to work!
HR (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 27, 2018
A professional atmosphere with great people. Management is very approachable. Training is great. Pay is more than competitive. Great benifits, 401k, PTO, and a Floating Holiday.
Long hours for little pay
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 14, 2018
Hancock claims signed a contract with all of it's sub-contracted employees to be paid $100 per claim in which we were only paid $80. I learned how to inspect roofs and deal with Insurance adjusters, contractors as well as home owners.
Pros
I meet alot of people in the industry
Cons
Lies, taken advantage of as well as a total loss of respect for the owners
Worst place I have ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 8, 2017
If you are looking for a company with a toxic culture, this is the place for you. Turnover at this company is unlike anything I have ever seen. Senior Management is unapproachable and rule with fear and intimidation. Make sure you don't come in with any new ideas. This is seen as a challenge to senior management and is likely to be used as a reason to terminate you.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Toxic culture, unqualified and incompetent senior management, high turnover
Terribly managed
Worker (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 2, 2016
If you want to be treated like a middle school aged child in a juvenile detention center then you've found the right place. Management is a horrible joke. They have no idea how to run a business. They make things up as they go. They don't value their employees. They over work you then write you up if you won't do the hours outside of your availability. They try to enforce rules they refuse to follow themselves. There's no real training, you just have to guess what you're doing is right. If a co-worker that had been there a long time isn't there you're out of luck because if you ask a supervisor or manager a question they'll tell you to ask one of your co-workers for the answer. It seems like everyone who works there has some kind of anxiety but rightfully so because they use you and abuse their power and if you don't let them they kick you to the curb. Avoid at all costs. Spare yourself the headache.
Pros
You aren't unemployed
Cons
You're employed by soul sucking dishonest people
Horrible small, cheap company
Hotel Rep/ Business Development (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 30, 2015
Hated working here, they work you like slaves and refuse raises, because they are a small company they get away with alot of things that a large company would have hr blow the whistle for
High Paced Enviornment
CLAIMS SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 18, 2014
Hancock Claims is a very fast paced environment which requires a high attention to detail. They are on the forefront in their industry and will soon be the only company within their field with their capabilities. I have learned many skills and have had opportunities to learn more about managing departments as well as one on one training opportunities. Having direct supervisors at your fingertips to coach you is a great plus!
Pros
Ample overtime throughout the year
Cons
No Vacation/Sick time benefits
great people
claims coonsultant (Current Employee) –  georgiaOctober 31, 2013
the company is great just need more management skills. networking is a must in growth of Hancock.