Handi Medical Supply Employee Reviews

High expectation lower than average pay, terrible benefits
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNMarch 31, 2018
This is a great place to work if you like fake people and enjoy working hard for low pay and terrible benefits. Management is unprofessional and they do not maintain confidentiality.
Pros
Easy commute
Cons
benefits, pto, pay, unorganized management
Very Stressful Environment
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 5, 2017
Handi medical is a great company for a person just entering the medical field! But for someone who has previous experience and looking to grow within the organization should go with a more advanced company
Pros
Located on light rail
Cons
Unstructured management
Poor management in customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 5, 2017
The position is very easy, you come in and do your job of call center. The customer service manager position changed 6 times while I was employed at the company. The company didn't seem to care about call center staff but always said they were the star of the company. There is typically a shortage of staff in the call center.
Pros
Decent pay, Decent PTO, Friendly staff
Cons
Management, Lack of pay for experience, Lack of communication between departments
The customer and employee matter
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 21, 2016
This is a great place to work as long as you are willing to work hard and truly believe that the customer is your number 1 priority. They do a lot of things for the employees as well, much more than your average company,
Great co-workers!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 24, 2016
The owner's of the company are great! Very customer focused. Great co-workers. CEO has unrealistic expectations of the management team.
I was expected to work many hours and have many substancial sales.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNFebruary 15, 2016
I was promised many things but never had any help. The CEO promised many things but when I fell ill he did nothing but terrorized me. I loved this company until I asked for some time off to care for my diabetes and neuropathy. Then I was treated like I was not worthy of anything and it hurt. I worked hard including many over 50 hour weeks. Only when I needed help Mike the CEO wouldn't allow it. I even was researching FMLA and he got rid of me before I could finish.
Pros
Pay for Mankato
Cons
No time off, even to see the doctor
Family owned business that cares about everyone from customers to employees
Customer Service Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 14, 2015
A pretty decent place to work. With a few minor tweaks it could be an amazing place to work! They have a great culture of enriching lives, which is their motto.
Productive Company, great atmosphere
Ins. Benefits Coordinator/Documentation Dept (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 10, 2014
The company is good place to work, family oriented, but lacks room for advancement.
Fun workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  St Paul, MNApril 18, 2013
Learned about Medical billing, helped with marketing materials, spreadsheets, assisted in customer service, designed t-shrits for special events.
very friendly, caring staff
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  st. paul, mnMarch 18, 2013
this was a very rewarding job for me it felt great to be able to supply patients with medical equipment during a very hard time and also the staff was great to all of the patients and we worked together to deliver the best customer service to our patients.
Pros
nice outings for employees
Cons
flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Handi Medical Supply. Our community is ready to answer.

Handi Medical Supply Reviews by Location