Handy Pro

• Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice and good

it is a good place to work and it will make you gain more experience and it have always been helpful.i really like the concept and they reall give people opportunities to work for there company

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Lunch

Awful company to work for

I’ve worked for Handy, on and off for two years. I was in a pinch for money and needed any extra income I could get. The first house I went to clean was literally a hoarders house. They paid for a six hour cleaning session.....however, it would have taken a solid three days to even see the floor. With that said, I received a bad review or two for not getting jobs that needed more time to be completed. I was reprimanded by Handy for those reviews. Usually jobs are extremely far away. Not enough compensation for gas or supplies. (Supplies are bought out of pocket)There is no communication from Handy to the workers. Overall bad scope for time estimations and pay out per job. Unless you’re in an extreme financial pinch....I highly suggest not wasting your time working for Handy.

Cons

No breaks, bad compensation, poor communication, lack of understanding

Great Customers

The customers are the best part of working for Handypro. The work is only what you claim. So you have flexibility with your scheduling. Also you put the jobs that you want notifications about and you don’t have to claim a certain amount it’s there when you need work or you can make a business start up with it if you have money and the tools and knowledge to accomplish it. Great Company thank you Handypro

Pros

Always had extra money to earn for completing jobs

Cons

Fees

Fees amd rates

Hand blows big time. If you get sick and dont show for a job they charge you 50 bucks. And if you do a late cancelation(with 48 hours) they charge also. If a customer reports you late its 15 bucks. They charge for every little thing and yes even though you get sick and didnt attend a job your charged 50 bucks.... Thats a lot... They already profit so much as they pay the employees only a little over 1/3 of what customers pay and keeps the rest.... As they are making so much money there so greedy that even if the customer cancel there charged a fee as well...othwr than that they do always have jobs open..

Pros

Continuous jobs

Cons

Charge for every little thing

Great

I’ve stared working at handy when I was in high school and to be honest it’s the best job ever you make your own schedule and you also decide where do you want to work.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Work hard

Be professional complete your job. And the customer well recommend you for more jobs. Handy pro great full people who would like to control the hours of the day they work. You will definitely have more time for your family which is a great thing.

Pros

You can control your own hours

Cons

You can't control how many jobs you can get it day.

Good Place To Start

The Job Is A Great Job But You Don’t Have Any Benifits, Everything Is Through Email Communication Wise, And You Have To Continuously Buy Supplies Every Week!!

Cons

Jobs Can Be Canceled W/O Pay At Anytime... Fees

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Handy Pro?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Handy Pro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Handy Pro with