Harbor Compliance Employee Reviews

Enjoyable work and work environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 1, 2016
I love my employment at Harbor Compliance for many reasons. The company operates as a cohesive team, always with team goals in mind, yet each individual employee is granted autonomy. As a marketing manager at Harbor Compliance I find my job to be challenging and rewarding. Management is supportive, helpful, and patient, and co-workers are pleasant and hard working. You'll quickly learn what it takes to drive a small business to success, and that's the most difficult and enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Teamwork mentality, flexible schedule, unlimited potential for growth
Cons
Ever changing responsibilities and duties
Ample opportunities for advancement
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 21, 2015
I enjoy working at Harbor Compliance as I've been able to have a big impact in the success of my clients. Helping nonprofits and businesses manage their compliance across multiple states is an area of huge need right now. It's not an easy job, but it's incredibly rewarding one if you're up for the challenge. Having worked at a law firm and startup companies in the past, I can say the company culture at Harbor Compliance along with the growth opportunities are both excellent.
Pros
Autonomy of my work, clear vision for the future
Cons
Growing pains
Extremely rewarding, never dull company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 18, 2015
I love working for Harbor Compliance. I have been an account manager for about 18 months, and the position is challenging and extremely rewarding. Working for a small business has daily struggles and victories. Dealing with hundreds of clients at any given time requires quick thinking and an ability to multitask. A full range of skills will be called upon and developed for client and supporting work. Great support network of co-workers and management.

In all, if you work hard and like customer service (and have a good sense of humor), you'll love Harbor Compliance too.
Pros
Fast-paced environment, great co-workers, diverse experiences
Cons
Dealing with multiple tasks/issues simultaneously can be stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harbor Compliance. Our community is ready to answer.