Harborview Health Systems Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and Encouraging
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blackshear, GAJuly 7, 2017
When working alongside residents and work staff, they make a fun and comfortable experience. Housekeeping tasks and activities of daily living are to be expected to be performed. The management staff makes it easy to understand regulations within the workplace. Although one is always walking or working, the interaction with the residents makes one day better.
Pros
Great talks with residents
Wonderful Experience
Business Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAMay 31, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Harborview. However, I now would like to move on. They gave me a wonderful oppurtunity and the staff was very kind and friendly.
Service Focused Family Style Environment
Regional Director of Business Services (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 24, 2017
Lots of opportunity for personal growth & development. Work life balance with a focus on excellent customer service to internal & external customers is the norm. Working here is more like joining a family than just getting a job.
Great place to - People Oriented
Executive Director/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, GAApril 21, 2017
Ever since Harborview has taken over our facility, our staff morale has improved ten fold. For instance they gave all staff Ham and Turkeys for he holidays, most companies do not take such an interest in staff as does Harborview.
Pros
Staff Centered

Want to know more about Harborview Health Systems?

Ask a question